Problem with partition!! Help please!!

Guest hughfollett

Guest hughfollett

Hello all!! Yesterday I've flashed the Giongerounay 3.0 on my stock 2.3.6 rooted rom. Without rebooting, I've flashed the 3.0.1 update of the rom. Before all, I've done a nandroid backup and wiped data, cache partition and dalvik cache. The new rom was stuck on the boot image and so I restored the CWM backup.. On the stock rom i was using Go Launcher, but after restoring, it wasn't there and now i'm not able to use Link2SD because it can't create the scipt. All the other app was restored... But what can i do to use my partition?? I've used this guide to partition my 4gb class4 sd card and all was working well...

The free space on the sd is still 2,73gb as after partition...

Thanks in advance!!

Edited by hughfollett

Guest Smeelious

Hello all!! Yesterday I've flashed the Giongerounay 3.0 on my stock 2.3.6 rooted rom. Without rebooting, I've flashed the 3.0.1 update of the rom. Before all, I've done a nandroid backup and wiped data, cache partition and dalvik cache. The new rom was stuck on the boot image and so I restored the CWM backup.. On the stock rom i was using Go Launcher, but after restoring, it wasn't there and now i'm not able to use Link2SD because it can't create the scipt. All the other app was restored... But what can i do to use my partition?? I've used this guide to partition my 4gb class4 sd card and all was working well...

The free space on the sd is still 2,73gb as after partition...

Thanks in advance!!

Most fool proof way...repartition the sd card using recovery (keep in mind that you'll erase all info on the SD card, so you'll want to back it up). reflash the 4.000.13 bin, reflash the rom...and off you go!

Guest hughfollett

Problem solved... I've only done this: using gparted i've erased the partition and afyer that i've done the sd partition using cwm recovery... That's all... Thanks!!!