[ROMS] Racerboy-Vamshi CyanogenMod Based LeWa ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest sack3

<br /><br /><br />

how to download i mean its asking for login.. and its in chiese / japanese lang.. i can't read anything.. could u upload it to mediafire plzzz.. :)

Use google translate B)B)

Guest kiran-reddy

@sack. Is tried translation also. Bt could n't able to download. Aahhhhh

Racerrroms.Co.UK. can u host that files in ur site .. :)

Guest sack3

@sack. Is tried translation also. Bt could n't able to download. Aahhhhh

Racerrroms.Co.UK. can u host that files in ur site .. :)

to sign must be placed on the left side

1. - User = your email

2.-password

3.-confirmation of the password

4. - Check the box at the end.

that's all

Do not place it because my internet connection is slow:unsure: :unsure:

Guest Racerboy

Afternoon all, due to real life and been busy with other projects i am calling it a day regards to porting new roms for the Racer, however i will release LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.03.30 later today as a parting gift for you to try....................thank you all for the support and comments (good and bad)

I will post a guide on how to create a basic working port of blade LeWa roms later too for all of you interested in porting these roms for yourselves

Guest sack3

Afternoon all, due to real life and been busy with other projects i am calling it a day regards to porting new roms for the Racer, however i will release LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.03.30 later today as a parting gift for you to try....................thank you all for the support and comments (good and bad)

I will post a guide on how to create a basic working port of blade LeWa roms later too for all of you interested in porting these roms for yourselves

Thank men :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest Racerboy

update: LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.03.30 is available to download from the 1st post of this thread, changelog on 2nd post PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLING.................

Guest kiran-reddy
<br />Afternoon all,  due to real life and been busy with other projects i am calling it a day regards to porting new roms for the Racer, however i will release LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.03.30 later today as a parting gift for you to try....................thank you all for the support and comments (good and bad) <br /><br />I will post a guide on how to create a basic working port of blade LeWa roms later too for all of you interested in porting these roms for yourselves<br />
<br /><br /><br />

:D :D yahooo.. u r the boss the master of Roms.

Guest Harsh37

I already use this rom,it run very well ,thanks racerboy, thanks!!!!!

can u add Themechooser to this rom!!! plzzzzz.....

Hey Racerboy!!!! can u please Add Ics Theme In the Lewa Rom!!!!!!

Edited by Harsh37

Guest Antonio H

update: LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.03.30 is available to download from the 1st post of this thread, changelog on 2nd post PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLING.................

Hi,

I don't know if understand it well, this will be your last LeWa for Racer ?

Regards,

Guest Sweety Jenny

I m just back after a month cause i bought Sony Erricson W8...but now with ics rom my racer won't work perfectly every? game force close n touch screen won't work perfectly :(I just seen lewa rom's video on youtube. ,here ii found lots of lewa rom release let me know? which is nyce n perfect

• 1 month later...
Guest mausam11

Hi, Myself and Vamshi who`s kernel (2.6.32.9 #68) i`m using have ported this very different but very nice ROM, its based on Stable Cyanogen 7.1.0* and originally created by LeWa forum, webpage here......I`ve converted it to work on our Racer and updated it abit, all functions work and is excellent to use, market v3.4.4 is already included so NO need to install a seperate Gapps Package........

*as of "LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.02.17" they are based on Cyanogen 7.2.0

UPDATE: as of LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.03.30 their will be NO MORE roms released

Screenshots: LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.03.09

post-910581-0-37536500-1331487670_thumb. post-910581-0-16969200-1331487708_thumb.

post-910581-0-73436400-1331487774_thumb. post-910581-0-50910900-1328708192_thumb.

post-910581-0-18977300-1331487848_thumb. post-910581-0-32204800-1331487895_thumb.

post-910581-0-00686400-1331487962_thumb. post-910581-0-69393500-1331487988_thumb.

Newest Release: Download HERE LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.03.30 (no market included) (last rom release)

Older Releases:

Download HERE LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.03.09

Download: HERE LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.03.02

Update fix for AlarmClock, copy the attached file to your sdcard and install through CWM after installing the ROM clock_fix_update.zip

Download: HERE LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.02.24

Downlaod: HERE LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.02.17v2

Download: HERE LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.02.17 see changelog (post no.2) for details

Download: HERE LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.02.03v2 fixed market and receiving txt

Download: HERE LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.01.06

Download: HERE LeWa_ROM_Racer_11.12.23

See Post No.2 below for changelogs........

THEMES: UPDATED 02.03.12..... download HERE Instructions on how to install on post no.2 below.....

IF YOU WISH TO SHARE THESE ROMS ON OTHER FORUMS PLEASE DO, BUT DONT UPLOAD SOMEWHERE ELSE USE THE DOWNLOAD LINKS ABOVE....THX

NO UPLOADING THESE ROMS TO ROM MANAGER.........

Usual installation method using ClockWorkMod Recovery:

1.Copy the rom to the root of your sdcard

2.Backup your old ROM, so if anything is broken you can just rollback!!!

How to backup:

Press powerbutton and VolumeDown (leave volume down pressed). After afew seconds, recovery will open

With volume keys, go to "backup and restore". Select that option

Now select "Backup" and wait

3.Once backup complete press power button to go back to main menu

4.Select "wipe data/factory reset"

5.Go to submenu "mounts and storage"

6.Choose "format /boot" "format /data" "format /cache" "format /system" "format /sd-ext" - confirm every action

7.Return to 1st menu and goto Advanced and delete Dalvik cache

8.Return to 1st menu and choose "install zip from sdcard" - "choose zip" "LeWa_ROM_Racer_**.**.**"

9.After installing, do "reboot system now"

Note: Default Lockscreen you slide down from the top all the way to the bottom, to bring up apps menu swipe upwards on the desktop screen.......dont use the inbuild updater on the settings menu, it wont work with ported build........

Battery Stats, resetting battery stats in CWM once in a while is highly reccommended if you install alot of custom roms or have`nt done it in a long time, charge phone to 100% and then turn off phone, keep charging until LED light goes off or turns green, now boot into CWM goto advanced menu and delete battery stats, reboot phone done..........battery life WILL last longer

If you like this ROM please rate the thread by pressing the + on the bottom right hand corner of this post.....thx

Can u please suggest me how you changed the data usage text on the status bar(from the original Lewa OS for the blade) .....u have made it shorter the "remaining" text changed to "left" ....it's looking cool since the text don't overlap .... it's quite irritating in the original lewa OS ROM......

please help me out ....a million thanks in advance :)

Guest mausam11

Anyone one else, can help me out on this issue of shortening the displayed data usage text on the status bar is welcome (it's already done in this ROM ....but not on the original ROM for the blade).........I need this one on the original Lewa OS for the ZTE Blade!!

• 5 months later...