[ROMS] Racerboy-Vamshi CyanogenMod Based LeWa ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

I am trying to download this room and I can't . Please can anyone tells me where are the working links for racerboy rooms ? thanks

hi, the server we are using to host the roms is down at the moment, if you try again later today or tomorrow hopefully the links will be working again

Guest Racerboy

Good Morning Chaps, since raceroms has been down for the past few days i`ll upload LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.01.06.zip to mediafire shortly until normal service resumes, i`ll post again when there available :)

EDIT: New Download Link for LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.01.06.zip is available on the 1st post of this thread..........

Edited by Racerboy

Guest gagan313

all of a sudden i feel the zte racer forum breaking apart since galaxyboy.... i mean racerboy aint got his racer anymore...sad.gif.....

i might get a htc wildfire tho....unsure.gif

Guest Racerboy

plegdroid is kindly sorting a racer out for me so i can continue working on here :) then i can finish work on LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.01.13.zip

Edited by Racerboy

Guest mladenovic73

i tried that, looks alright.. had few graphical issues since i used HDPI framework but then again when i switched with MDPI i had a screen light issue so i just dropped that project because im lazy :D

I think that looks very good.

Off To me zamolio jedan nas clan sa android srbija da se pogleda ako moze.Ja sam to video ranije ali sam zaboravio na taj rom.

Guest equiliym

I think that looks very good.

Off To me zamolio jedan nas clan sa android srbija da se pogleda ako moze.Ja sam to video ranije ali sam zaboravio na taj rom.

pa ono.. nije bilo nekog interesovanja nigde, spomenuo sam ga i ovde par puta i nista tako da se nisam preterano cimao oko toga.. fino izgleda inace na raceru mogu reci ali koristim stabilan rom zbog posla tako da i ne radim nesto oko toga :)

sorry for offtopic guys

Guest Racerboy

There is a two new updates for lewa rom.I hardly wait to get new racer.smile.gif

i have replacement phone now and works BUT need to replace the screen (digitizer) to be able to use touchscreen, so soon i will be continuing work thx to plegdroid

Guest mladenovic73

i have replacement phone now and works BUT need to replace the screen (digitizer) to be able to use touchscreen, so soon i will be continuing work thx to plegdroid

Thanx racerboybiggrin.gif

Guest Harsh37

err some stuffs are still not translated like the dialer and bootanim...

it would be nice if we could change the boot animation and make dialer default

is it possible??

Yes Me Too Also Want A New Dialer In Lewa Rom.........PLzzzzzbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest habbo45
massacre^, on 08 January 2012 - 12:05 PM, said:err some stuffs are still not translated like the dialer and bootanim...

it would be nice if we could change the boot animation and make dialer default is it possible??

Yes Me Too Also Want A New Dialer In Lewa Rom.........PLzzzzz

the dialer is translated to english in the release 2.

or.... is not what you 2 mean?blink.gif

Edited by habbo45

Guest Antonio H

Yes Me Too Also Want A New Dialer In Lewa Rom.........PLzzzzzbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

That issue has been already discussed here.. (around page 3 or 4 I think)

Has been decide to leave this Dialer, as new experience. There is many Dialers in the market, and exist ways of change as already write here:

I've taken the dialer and contacts from 224,and frozen out lewa communication apk, installed and rebooted now got my old dialer back and working but with better incall facilities

Please racerboy dont touch the dialer.It is a new expirience and something new in our roms.Looks very good and i believe that soon thay do the transleting

The boot animation can also been changed easily.

If you have one file bootanimation.zip copy to /data/local or use from market one App who can do it.

Edited by Antonio H

Guest Racerboy

its so quite :mellow: racerboy update to mrs plegdroid's phone?? :)

hi, i`m still waiting on a touchscreen Digitizer from plegdroid to make it fully functional........hopefully (nudge nudge wink wink :) ) wont be to much longer........

Guest plegdroid

hi, i`m still waiting on a touchscreen Digitizer from plegdroid to make it fully functional........hopefully (nudge nudge wink wink :) ) wont be to much longer........

I get paid tomorrow, so can get special tool #176 (screwdriver that's small enough to get the screen off) then it's just a matter of sending across to Racerboy. :)

Guest Racerboy

I get paid tomorrow, so can get special tool #176 (screwdriver that's small enough to get the screen off) then it's just a matter of sending across to Racerboy. :)

lol i just used a precision mini screwdriver set from pound shop :lol: (handy for comps and the like)

Guest plegdroid

lol i just used a precision mini screwdriver set from pound shop :lol: (handy for comps and the like)

yeah, that's what iam getting, don't realize you need it until you do :! :D won't be to long now folks :)