[ROMS] Racerboy-Vamshi CyanogenMod Based LeWa ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

@lypgo PLEASE USE ENGLISH IN THE FORUM VIA GOOGLE TRANSLATE IF NESSESSARY, in future if you wish to post a ROM please create a thread of your OWN, then their will be no conflicts with bug reports and changes....thank you

@everybody else i`ll release new LeWa MONDAY or TUESDAY

EDIT: Vamshi hasnt released ZOOM HACK/DUAL TOUCH kernel yet as more work is needed so for now will use Vamshi`s #68 which is excellent anyway

Edited by Racerboy

Guest mladenovic73

@lypgo PLEASE USE ENGLISH IN THE FORUM VIA GOOGLE TRANSLATE IF NESSESSARY, in future if you wish to post a ROM please create a thread of your OWN, then their will be no conflicts with bug reports and changes....thank you

@everybody else i`ll release new LeWa MONDAY or TUESDAY with Vamshi`s NEW ZOOM HACK/DUAL TOUCH kernel included

Finaly you are back in bussinesbiggrin.gif.Thanx a million,my favorit ROM

Guest Racerboy

Google Translate

In the i-apk forum to see this version, turn around for everyone to try。

Based on the the LEWA new version

Download:

http://dl.dbank.com/c0mtnkvavl

Look forward to the Racerboy new LEWA ROM.

i appreciate you posting roms from Malshensu for everybody to use and share.....but please if you do post anymore create a thread yourself then their will be no conflicts between builds that i have ported/built myself .......thank you

i appreciate you posting roms from Malshensu for everybody to use and share.....but please if you do post anymore create a thread yourself then their will be no conflicts between builds that i have ported/built myself .......thank you

Sorry, will pay attention next time

Guest Racerboy

hi all, just to let you know i`ll be uploading the finished version of "LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.02.03" in a couple of hours, just got some final tweaks to perform...........

Guest mladenovic73

hi all, just to let you know i`ll be uploading the finished version of "LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.02.03" in a couple of hours, just got some final tweaks to perform...........

Thanx man,i hardly wait.biggrin.gif

Guest plegdroid

& on the 27th day he did rise from the dead:lol:

Guest Racerboy

Update: NEW ROM : LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.02.03 is now available to download on the 1st post of this thread, changelog is on 2nd post of this thread.........enjoy....:)

i`m working on changing the bootanimation to something a little bit different, once done i may just upload it as update.zip or just include in next build.......

Edited by Racerboy

Guest plegdroid

Update: NEW ROM : LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.02.03 is now available to download on the 1st post of this thread, changelog is on 2nd post of this thread.........enjoy....:)

i`m working on changing the bootanimation to something a little bit different, once done i may just upload it as update.zip or just include in next build.......

thank you :)

Guest Racerboy

it would be if status bar would be always transparent, could you put that kind of changes in that update

the transparency tweak is not compatible with the launcher included in the rom from LeWa, i dont want to use a different launcher just yet as that will change the look of the rom completely, i will however look at some tweaks in the cm7 roms that i port for next time

@Plegdroid, working fine here m8 just re-installed it again to check, maybe re-flash or download again as you said..........let me know if its ok :)

Guest plegdroid

the transparency tweak is not compatible with the launcher included in the rom from LeWa, i dont want to use a different launcher just yet as that will change the look of the rom completely, i will however look at some tweaks in the cm7 roms that i port for next time

@Plegdroid, working fine here m8 just re-installed it again to check, maybe re-flash or download again as you said..........let me know if its ok :)

my bad, got it on after redownload, gmail not working, but email does, so account and sync working, just not any gapps

:$ .

Guest Racerboy

my bad, got it on after redownload, gmail not working, but email does, so account and sync working, just not any gapps

:$ .

thx, i`ll delve more tomorrow and have a fix for it...........market/gapps that is..........

EDIT lol later today :D

Edited by Racerboy

Guest plegdroid

Alternate Bootanimation for whose of you who want to use, i`ll create one with black background like the original later today.......

post-910581-0-96127500-1328663075_thumb.

Installlation: copy attached file to sdcard and flash through CWM.........

alternate_boot_update.zip

liking the look of the new boot animation :D