Help! Sensation die

Guest FausFear

Guest FausFear

help people. phone flash (Sensation ICS 3.06.401.1 - Rooted PG58IMG.ZIP). When the process began to write the firmware on all Fail-PU. Now the phone switches itself into fastboot mode when connected to the charge. no update says Fail-PU. I tried all methods of Factory reset does not help, adb wrote that cid 11111111, but adb does not say that my device is connected. currently hboot 1.20. I understand that you need reflash hboot (in general, everything has to be flash) only need some other way, not through hboot (Fail-PU) ((((((((((((((((((((( ((((((((

ccc6ad8b6a67t.jpg

Guest steini81

Can you get to Recovery? If yes flasha backup or another rom.

If No you can flash a RUU i think there is an ICS Ruu wich lets your phone S-off.

Sent from ICS Sensation XE powered by TripNRaVeR

Guest FausFear

Can you get to Recovery? If yes flasha backup or another rom.

If No you can flash a RUU i think there is an ICS Ruu wich lets your phone S-off.

Sent from ICS Sensation XE powered by TripNRaVeR

RUU says error connecting USB

Edited by FausFear

Guest subhramani

RUU says error connecting USB

You cant use the RUU because the phones doesnt even boot up into Android. Have you tried using ADB command to flash the recovery? Since you are anyway S-OFF, I think flashing the recovery using ADB should fix it. Once the recovery image is flashed, you will be able to flash any ROM you want from there.

Guest FausFear

You cant use the RUU because the phones doesnt even boot up into Android. Have you tried using ADB command to flash the recovery? Since you are anyway S-OFF, I think flashing the recovery using ADB should fix it. Once the recovery image is flashed, you will be able to flash any ROM you want from there.

ADB says no devices connected. (((But it shows the cid and mid. Fantastic.

Edited by FausFear

Guest subhramani

ADB says no devices connected. (((But it shows the cid and mid. Fantastic.

Sorry, I meant the fastboot command and not ADB.

If you have the recovery img file inside the zip, extract it and put it in the same folder as your adb and fastboot.exe files are and rename it to recovery.img

Then reboot your phone to bootloader/fastboot (wherever, one of them) and type

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

Hope this helps. I THINK thats the right command. Been a while since I flashed a recovery.

Guest FausFear

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

the command register in ADB? recovery.img buckup this file to take?

Edited by FausFear

Guest subhramani

I honestly don't know what you are talking about mate. If only I had remote access to your computer. LOL.

Give me some time I'll try to post some screenshots.

Guest FausFear

Step 1:

step1sz.th.png

Step 2:

step2c.th.png

Step 3:

step3o.th.jpg

Step 4:

step4t.th.png

oops!! Thank you! Right now at work is simple. In the evening at home will'll do it, and write the result.

Edited by FausFear

Guest subhramani

I think you might have to flash a different PG58IMG.zip file. Maybe a different version and check. Thats the only thing I can think about.

Guest SlasherX

Step 1:

step1sz.th.png

Step 2:

step2c.th.png

Step 3:

step3o.th.jpg

Step 4:

step4t.th.png

Kudos on your nexus one! All hail to the power of the Nexus!

But more seriously, its nice to see people taking time and helping out!

Guest FausFear

to "step 2" for that program? I have regular ADB windows ... ADB may, in all problems. And what better advise file recovery.img?

sorry for my english)))

12013658.jpg

Edited by FausFear

Guest SlasherX

to "step 2" for that program? I have regular ADB windows ... ADB may, in all problems. And what better advise file recovery.img?

sorry for my english)))

12013658.jpg

The firmware from here worked wonders for me, but I use the latest RUU leak 4.0.3 from HTC Rom, but that doesnt matter. Does it not work for you? What happens when you enter the bootloader and you have the firmware in the root of the SD card? It should auto install...

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1432220

ah wait...I dont understand if you can enter the bootloader or not...

Edited by SlasherX

Guest FausFear

The firmware from here worked wonders for me, but I use the latest RUU leak 4.0.3 from HTC Rom, but that doesnt matter. Does it not work for you? What happens when you enter the bootloader and you have the firmware in the root of the SD card? It should auto install...

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1432220

ah wait...I dont understand if you can enter the bootloader or not...

yes I can go to the bootloader and fastboot, but no farther. All my attempts to install the firmware ends with Fail-PU .((((so that sort of program in the second screenshot? I think it's about a crooked ADB. ADB devices can not see my phone (((though writing my CID and MID.

p.s. : What will the price of repair my HTC Service Center? I think that the warranty has ceased to exist ((((

Edited by FausFear

Guest SlasherX

yes I can go to the bootloader and fastboot, but no farther. All my attempts to install the firmware ends with Fail-PU .((((so that sort of program in the second screenshot? I think it's about a crooked ADB. ADB devices can not see my phone (((though writing my CID and MID.

p.s. : What will the price of repair my HTC Service Center? I think that the warranty has ceased to exist ((((

so just confirm one thing: if you copy the firmware in the main folder of the sd card and start in bootloader, it will not recognize the firmware (from the phone) and ask you to install it?

Guest FausFear

so just confirm one thing: if you copy the firmware in the main folder of the sd card and start in bootloader, it will not recognize the firmware (from the phone) and ask you to install it?

At the 3-minute video shows how this failure occurs.

sorry for my english

Edited by FausFear

Guest SlasherX

At the 3-minute video shows how this failure occurs.

sorry for my english

oh sorry I didnt see it was a video at first...

have you tried different recoveries with the same method? have you tried formatting your sd card? have you tried adb with the android sdk installed?

http://dl.google.com...r16-windows.zip

Im honestly not sure if ADB-Windows is enough...

Edited by SlasherX

Guest FausFear

have you tried different recoveries with the same method? have you tried formatting your sd card? have you tried adb with the android sdk installed?

Actually tried recovery.img couple, and in general how many are there? Formatted flash drive.<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); ">now try with the SDK that is in exile, just as there must be what that place update SDK, so in that I do not understand. But in generalthat gives SDK? For what it is in brief?

Guest FausFear

Actually tried recovery.img couple, and in general how many are there? Formatted flash drive.now try with the SDK that is in exile, just as there must be what that place update SDK, so in that I do not understand. But in general that gives SDK? For what it is in brief?

here is that fastboot commander said

STARTING PRINT OF DEVICE INFO.

SPL / hboot version: 1.20.0000.

Radio version: n / a.

Main software version: 1.72.401.1.

cid: 11111111.

cpld: none.

product: pyramid.

mid: pg5813000.

security: off.

build-mode: ship.

###Calling fastboot with: getvar all###

INFOversion: 0.5

INFOversion-bootloader: 1.20.0000

INFOversion-baseband: N/A

INFOversion-cpld: None

INFOversion-microp: None

INFOversion-main: 1.72.401.1

INFOserialno: SH189V******

INFOimei: 3583130********

INFOproduct: pyramid

INFOplatform: HBOOT-8260

INFOmodelid: PG5813000

INFOcidnum: 11111111

INFObattery-status: good

INFObattery-voltage: 3873mV

INFOpartition-layout: Generic

INFOsecurity: off

INFObuild-mode: SHIP

INFOboot-mode: FASTBOOT

INFOcommitno-bootloader: d1b059dc

INFOhbootpreupdate: 11

INFOgencheckpt: 0

all: Done!

finished. total time: 0.496s

Edited by FausFear

Guest SlasherX

Actually tried recovery.img couple, and in general how many are there? Formatted flash drive.now try with the SDK that is in exile, just as there must be what that place update SDK, so in that I do not understand. But in general that gives SDK? For what it is in brief?

here is that fastboot commander said

STARTING PRINT OF DEVICE INFO.

SPL / hboot version: 1.20.0000.

Radio version: n / a.

Main software version: 1.72.401.1.

cid: 11111111.

cpld: none.

product: pyramid.

mid: pg5813000.

security: off.

build-mode: ship.

###Calling fastboot with: getvar all###

INFOversion: 0.5

INFOversion-bootloader: 1.20.0000

INFOversion-baseband: N/A

INFOversion-cpld: None

INFOversion-microp: None

INFOversion-main: 1.72.401.1

INFOserialno: SH189V******

INFOimei: 3583130********

INFOproduct: pyramid

INFOplatform: HBOOT-8260

INFOmodelid: PG5813000

INFOcidnum: 11111111

INFObattery-status: good

INFObattery-voltage: 3873mV

INFOpartition-layout: Generic

INFOsecurity: off

INFObuild-mode: SHIP

INFOboot-mode: FASTBOOT

INFOcommitno-bootloader: d1b059dc

INFOhbootpreupdate: 11

INFOgencheckpt: 0

all: Done!

finished. total time: 0.496s

The SDK is the software development kit that contains all the APIs the are needed for when creating and testing a new software. I'm not sure if it helps so just download the drivers/or whatever files are standard with it, I forget now. But it might be useful only if you're using adb.

I'm sorry I cannot help if you have tried already everything, I hope someone else with more knowledge can help you. All the best.

Guest SlasherX

What do you think the service center I resolve the problem?

I'm sure they can, but they will charge you money since unlocking voids your warranty

Edited by SlasherX