Requests for ports?

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991

I've gone porting mad! So I'm now taking requests for any rom you like. Blade ones will obviously be the easiest to do so will be the quickest. Ill also try my best with any arm6 Roms that people request. I was thinking of HTC sense from the Wildfire. Would there be any demand...?

Guest PedroVader

I've gone porting mad! So I'm now taking requests for any rom you like. Blade ones will obviously be the easiest to do so will be the quickest. Ill also try my best with any arm6 Roms that people request. I was thinking of HTC sense from the Wildfire. Would there be any demand...?

If anybody can successfully port Sense, it'll be you....I'd buy that for a dollar!!!!

That said, you'd have to go a long, long way to beat ICS, I cant see myself using anything else any time soonlaugh.gif

Guest tilal6991

If anybody can successfully port Sense, it'll be you....I'd buy that for a dollar!!!!

That said, you'd have to go a long, long way to beat ICS, I cant see myself using anything else any time soon

ICS is pretty epic and cm will always be my favourite but I want to wait until there are more fixes upstream or Tom G releases his sources before I make another build.

Guest TouchyAndalou

I have a request, but not exactly for a port. So let me first say that I understand how much work goes into building a rom and that it's completely understandable if you couldn't be bothered doing this lol. The reason I ask is that it's something that I think the Skate is lacking and it's also something I keep hearing posters mention.

So what I was thinking was that it'd be brilliant if there was a (current) custom rom built on the 2.3.4 stock OMC rom which retains Dolby Sound and Signal Boost. Something that has a stock look and feel but also is rooted, overclockable, has clockworkmod, updated drivers and whatever else goes into a custom rom.

Again, no problem if this is too much work, but you asked, and seeing as this would be my ideal rom I thought I'd give it a shot! :)

Edited by TouchyAndalou

Guest PedroVader

ICS is pretty epic and cm will always be my favourite but I want to wait until there are more fixes upstream or Tom G releases his sources before I make another build.

You've already done so much, but I doubt anyone could keep you away from developing, you seem to have a small addiction to Android, but thats no bad thing.

How is the Sense Port coming?tongue.gif

Just kidding, but you've set the bar real high now!!

Guest tilal6991
I have a request, but not exactly for a port. So let me first say that I understand how much work goes into building a rom and that it's completely understandable if you couldn't be bothered doing this lol. The reason I ask is that it's something that I think the Skate is lacking and it's also something I keep hearing posters mention.

So what I was thinking was that it'd be brilliant if there was a (current) custom rom built on the 2.3.4 stock OMC rom which retains Dolby sound and Signal Boost. Something that has a stock look and feel but also is rooted, overclockable, has clockworkmod, updated drivers and whatever else goes into a custom rom.

Again, no problem if this is too much work, but you asked, and seeing as this would be my ideal mod I thought I'd give it a shot!

I did make a rom called blueginger when I first got the device and its still floating around somewhere. I might do that...

Or I could port Monte Carlo stir fry from the blade! Ah the irony...

Guest tilal6991

You've already done so much, but I doubt anyone could keep you away from developing, you seem to have a small addiction to Android, but thats no bad thing.

How is the Sense Port coming?

Just kidding, but you've set the bar real high now!!

Sleep now. Sense tommorow. Expect the first build tomorrow. (Just kidding incase anyone holds it against me later!)

Guest Atomix86

Oh god yes, if you port Sense I would genuinely die of happiness lol!

Guest TouchyAndalou

I did make a rom called blueginger when I first got the device and its still floating around somewhere. I might do that...

Or I could port Monte Carlo stir fry from the blade! Ah the irony...

An updated blueginger would be great. I'm sure a lot of improvments could be made by now. And funny as it sounds, the blade Monte Carlo rom was pretty good and has achieved a bit of a cult following! Almost every second post in the Blade rom customization forum is about whether Dolby can be added to other roms haha.

Anyway, thanks for considering this.

Guest victormun

I'd like that Sense-ROM, too. Would be really awesome :)

And that Stock-Orange ROM, too. Just a random question... those ROMs, considering that they're "official" (the sense and the Stock-Orange), I suppose they'll include multilingual support, right?

Guest tilal6991

I'd like that Sense-ROM, too. Would be really awesome

And that Stock-Orange ROM, too. Just a random question... those ROMs, considering that they're "official" (the sense and the Stock-Orange), I suppose they'll include multilingual support, right?

Yeah I'm pretty sure both sense and Orange have language support.

Guest tilal6991
What would be cool is to port theme chooser.Dont know if its been done before,and its probably a very big job.

Just a thought,a crazy one probably

Ive tried in the past because its something I love but the effort would kill you (!) or the rom you end up with would be cm7.

Guest Androidlover287

If these roms come to pass i'd be so happy as i don't personally have a Monte carlo (I have a S2) but my friend got a Monte Carlo for Christmas (I rooted it for him and installed CWM on it).

This may be a crazy request but that 'Sense Rom' would it be possible to port over to my S", i would personally pay up to £2 for it or may be even more depending how good it is.

Anyway, Good luck!

Guest Androidlover287

If these roms come to pass i'd be so happy as i don't personally have a Monte carlo (I have a S2) but my friend got a Monte Carlo for Christmas (I rooted it for him and installed CWM on it).

This may be a crazy request but that 'Sense Rom' would it be possible to port over to my S", i would personally pay up to £2 for it or may be even more depending how good it is.

Anyway, Good luck!

EDIT: I clicked on post twice while it was posting, now it's made a double post, How do i delete the one below me?

Edited by Androidlover287

Guest tilal6991
i would request dolby sound on ligux the only thing lacking on this superb rom if not possible on cm7 instead

Not possible on either. Ligux is based on cm7 and it's not possible to port onto cm7

Guest philmein

Not possible on either. Ligux is based on cm7 and it's not possible to port onto cm7

shame ill just make do with dsp manager

ligux has evertything i require in a rom so ill just make do with that until a better rom comes along but it will need to be one hell of a rom to make me changesmile.gif cant sleep tweaking this rom theres so many options

Guest WillDroid

I'd love to see a Sense ROM too, there are 2 Desire HDs in my house, so it'd really prove a point about just how much a hundred squids can get you these days! :lol:

Guest NorthernNoel

Oxygen would be awesome if that was running on my Monte Carlo. Nice and clean and gave my HTC Desire a new lease of life until it had its final hardware failure.

Guest domenico lamberti

if possible a Touchwiz 4.0 ROM from the S II if possible, i completely understand if it is not possible, but i seem to be the only person who likes touchwiz