Hi to all!
Yesterday evening I have made a replacement. Here is short description:
1. iPhone speaker:
2. Our patient. and card(I used it to open clips)
3. Taking of Sim card, memory card, battery.
4. Remove 8 screws
5. Remove back panel
6. Next I used pliers to get of old speaker
7. You can see now together 2 speakers
8.than I inserted new speaker
8. And collected everything into one phone =)
I is working!
Testing of speaker showed, that really problem was with it. With new one sound is not metallic or distoreshed.
But new IPhone speaker is really silent. So I think that speakers have different incoming resistance, but look similar.
The volume is lower than it was, but it is enough to talk =) So I can use ZTE again! Thank every one who helped!