• Sometimes it wont power up or charge at all, at other times when charging, I see a battery icon with 5 white dots underneath, and yellow triangle with an exclamation mark in it.
• the 'MTP Application' screen that comes up when plugged into a computer via the data cable pops up on my phone even though the phone has not been plugged in.
• Sometimes the green battery icon on the notification bar indicates that the battery is being charged, even though the phone is not connected to a charger or PC!
• Phone will not stay turned off, when I turn it off it automatically turns itself back on. Even if I take the battery out, and put it back in it will still turn itself back on.
• The voice-driving app keep starting by itself.
• I have rebooted, taken battery out even done a factory reset. Still same problems occur!
• Sometimes the screen becomes totally unresponsive, I cant unlock the phone nor do any of the buttons work. I have to take battery out to make it respond again!
• Battery life is really erratic. Mostly OK, but at times, it sucks up huge amount of battery life (30-40%) in a matter of minutes!
Please help! I am lost without my beloved SGS2!
Edited by tmohammad, 11 January 2012 - 11:45 AM.