Post your splash screens here!

Guest Wacky.ddw

Guest Wacky.ddw

Nice work.

I am using that google one,looking good!

Yea i am also using that one, thats the cleanest i dont really know why i did those other ones they are crappy :P :D

• 2 weeks later...

Can you attach the google one as standalone zip ? Sorry no wifi or 3G need to download via GPRS right now

Hello friends!<br style=font-family: Arial; ">Really here can't apply the zip. Both what you have created on my that even did.<br style=font-family: Arial; ">Gives error and believe that it can be the Rom that I use, NV!To apply the zip the CWM informs Error!<br style=font-family: Arial; ">Someone imagined what might that be?Thank you

blink.gifblink.gif

Guest Wacky.ddw

Hello friends!<br style=font-family: Arial; ">Really here can't apply the zip. Both what you have created on my that even did.<br style=font-family: Arial; ">Gives error and believe that it can be the Rom that I use, NV!To apply the zip the CWM informs Error!<br style=font-family: Arial; ">Someone imagined what might that be?Thank you

blink.gifblink.gif

Normally you should be able to flash it on all ROMS even a unrooted stock ROM, are you using clockworkmod 4.0.1.4?

Normally you should be able to flash it on all ROMS even a unrooted stock ROM, are you using clockworkmod 4.0.1.4?

Hello friend, how's it going?

Yes I'm using that version of CWM and my Skate this with root!

Is simply not possible to make flash and change the splash screen.

It turns out that always gives the same error!

I'm currently using a tool called Create G1 Splash Image I saw in that topic here:

I'm trying this way and believe that alright because ja did the flash image via ADB and even changed but the scale was wrong, so I'll redo the procedure again!

Anyway thanks a lot for me to reply!

Stays in peace!

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Guest Ipecac9

When I get to my machine later tonight,I will do some splash screens,and will upload later or in morning.

I really like this one :lol:

I LOVE this splash screen!

Is it possible to get only the apple-eating android like the stock splash screen, you know, non-transparent, black background and without any text?

Guest Wacky.ddw

Hello friend, how's it going?

Yes I'm using that version of CWM and my Skate this with root!

Is simply not possible to make flash and change the splash screen.

It turns out that always gives the same error!

I'm currently using a tool called Create G1 Splash Image I saw in that topic here: http://android.modac...kate-boot-logo/

I'm trying this way and believe that alright because ja did the flash image via ADB and even changed but the scale was wrong, so I'll redo the procedure again!

Anyway thanks a lot for me to reply!

Stays in peace!

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Except for my hangover its going great :P You?

What error do you get?

If you flash trough adb can you have to flash .img files you could try to flash the medion one to see if that work, if it works you can find a tool in the blade forum to make .img files instaid of .bmp files.

Except for my hangover its going great :P You?

What error do you get?

If you flash trough adb can you have to flash .img files you could try to flash the medion one to see if that work, if it works you can find a tool in the blade forum to make .img files instaid of .bmp files.

How will champion?

Improved the hangover? ehehehhe

I hope so. ..Grateful for your interest in helping me!

From the beginning you had the reason ... I updated my Clockworkmod for the custom Paul Modaco and did the Flash all Zips and believe: ALL HAVE ACTED without EXCEPTION!

Thank you very much...

Just would like to know how to create these Zips ... I have many images here with me on my PC saved and wanted to use them as a Splash Screen on my Skateboard ...

Would ask for a small tutorial on how to do this?

I am really thankful to you that is so willing to help newbies like me!

Stays in peace!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

EDIT:

BELIEVE AFTER TESTING EACH of the ZIPS POSTED HERE ONLY 1 of THEM WORKED for ME. ...

And I REDID at LEAST 2 TIMES EACH ZIP ....

DID THE FLASH OF AN IMAGE MY THAT I CREATED MYSELF ...

Thank you very much....IT WORKED FINALLY!!

HUGS!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by PejotA

• 4 weeks later...