How do you Sync music?

Guest Wacky.ddw

Guest brookergray

What do you mean that the exe gets linked? You mean the windows executable file? Or that the app is automatically moved to the sdcard and you can't use it when it's mounted?

I'm asking because for or me Link2SD only moves apps, it doesn't touch anything on the sdcard.

Guest Wacky.ddw

Thanks guys! Winamp it is :D ive bin using winamp for years now as my main music player since its great with handeling big music librairy's

But i didnt find it easy to sync music to my phone, i must be doing something wrong i will look into it. It would be great if i could just use one program to manage all my music both for playing and syncing so i will try messing around with it tommorow :)

• 4 weeks later...

Bit of a highjack, but did you guys do anything to get your phone to sync with Google Music online? I've uploaded some music from my PC, and I've got the latest version from the Android market, but no sync options on the phone. Incidently, my phone isn't listed under my devices when I access the market from my PC... Anyone think this is an issue?

Guest PedroVader
Bit of a highjack, but did you guys do anything to get your phone to sync with Google Music online? I've uploaded some music from my PC, and I've got the latest version from the Android market, but no sync options on the phone. Incidently, my phone isn't listed under my devices when I access the market from my PC... Anyone think this is an issue?

Just signed in with the music app when it asked me to, settings can be adjusted when your account is linked eg. offline music only, only stream when on wifi etc.