• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

joe91

joe91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
I got the San Francisco II today, and have previously being using the original San Francisco and applying several Modifications based on development I have found via this forum.

I have been following the Unlock Thread to unlock my device and install a de-branded rom. Which has installed Clockwork Mod Recovery and a new Rom.
When I boot up the device holding the volume down key, it boots into FTM rather than clockwork mod. Even though Clockwork Mod is installed as I can access clockwork mod via ADB on my windows machine.

I have a Mac, and I am starting to develop Android Apps. Unfortunately, my Mac can't find my San Francisco II in Debugging mode, when it can instantly find all 4 of my other Android devices. When I tested my San Francisco II in my friends Mac, he also couldn't find the device.
There seems to be a problem with mac drivers (which doesn't happen very often??)..
Has anyone else had this problem?

Also, my San Francisco doesn't appear to be unlocked. It accepts a T-Mobile sim card (which I think it should do since Orange/T-Mobile are combined now) however it doesn't get a signal. When browsing Mobile Networks it finds all the networks. so it doesn't appear to be a hardware fault, but it isn't getting a signal.
I don't have another sim-card network to test with, but has anyone else had this problem too?

Appreciate any help, Thanks :)

Liamness

Liamness

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco II
  • Twitter:@liamness
I find that if you enable and then disable mass storage, adb will suddenly be able to see the device.

joe91

joe91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
The signal fault is now solved.

Until I registered my sim-card, Orange had locked my device. Apparently, this is a precautionary measure incase of handsets not reaching their actual customer.

Thanks for the suggestion about debugging mode, it didn't work but will keep trying!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users