Parse Error

Guest dragonxpress

Guest dragonxpress

When trying to install apps that had been downloaded on to my PC and then copied over to SD recently, I get a Parse error ? Evrything worked fine on Atomic 3 before but this has started to happen on v4 ? Any ideas ?

Guest wrtease

have you updated superuser to su binary v3.0.3.2 this could help the problem .im only guessing its to do with root .maybe someone else have some ideas.worth a go.i updated superuser and works fine.

Edited by wrtease

When trying to install apps that had been downloaded on to my PC and then copied over to SD recently, I get a Parse error ? Evrything worked fine on Atomic 3 before but this has started to happen on v4 ? Any ideas ?

check they are named correctly.. no gaps/spaces

Guest dragonxpress

have you updated superuser to su binary v3.0.3.2 this could help the problem .im only guessing its to do with root .maybe someone else have some ideas.worth a go.i updated superuser and works fine.

How do I do that ? (Sorry still very much a noob !)

Guest dragonxpress

check they are named correctly.. no gaps/spaces

Tillaz - named correctly (no spaces) they are the bbc iplayer and Adobe flash files found here on this forum - just copied over apk files and instal vis es explorer - worked fine on atomic v3 ?

Also when I unzip my iGO program files onto SD and install, running it generates a missing or invalid license error. I check the folder and the license and other folders just disappear after installing ? Again this was working flawlessly under Atomic v3 ?