You guys without contacts should do what I did.
1) Open the zip and go to \system\app\
2) Delete Gmail.apk and exit the zip
3) Download GAPPS
) and place the zip plus the modified ROM onto your phones memory card
4) Format everything on your phone like you normally would and install the modified ROM
5) Before rebooting select to wipe data and then reboot right back into recovery
6) Flash GAPPS, reboot and then setup your phone
You'll have your applications, contacts, settings and accounts synced over. You'll need to download Gmail if you want to use that and then toggle it to auto-sync.
Note: If you don't delete Gmail from the ROM then it may display force close errors.
Edited by H3ROS, 22 January 2012 - 03:56 PM.