Battery life

Guest thefox_

Guest thefox_

Hi all

Now I flashed flibblesan ROM, earlier I had a Sebastian404. But on both firmwares SF2 works for me just a night and maybe half of day. Life unbelievable short and I am confused. On phone activated only google account synchronization.

Checking system information, network connection is about 45% and waiting mode 40%... screen just 8%!!! And additionaly I am absolutely sure, that I didn't have software which could make any power leaks.

Now, I switched SF2 in "only GSM" mode... but what about your feelings and experience?

Edited by thefox_

In my case minimum is 1day of frequent usage (wifi ON, web etc). Usually 1,5 - 2 days - overnight switched to flight mode. I run Fish&Chips which is flibblesan's ROM.

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

You need to get a processor managing app, like SetCPU or CPU Master. These will let you ramp down the speed of your processor, making it, of course, use less battery power. I use SetCPU (paid) and have it set to ramp down the CPU to between 122MHz and 245MHz when the display is off, it's a bit slower at responding when you turn the screen back on but it's not disabling.

Guest Reider59

Mine is same as soami. Five days was best but just using calls cos I had flu. Worst is a little over 24 hours but that was wacking it a bit. This is again on Fish n Chips, I also cleared the battery stats. Some engineer claims it doesn`t do anything but I saw a difference and it was enough to not just be wishful thinking. Actually, now we changed to Fish N Chips2 ROM it seems to use up the power a little faster so I may do the stats again. I`m totally happy with the power and the phone, I use Power Manager on mine and have done since I got it really.