[CANCELED] CyanogenMod 9 | BETA 014 | TripNRaVeR | UNOFFICIAL

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Dave1972

Wow trip...this is the first ics rom that is giving me back my apps from the market !!! thanks...so far so good...great job !! antutu score 6748! so far the best with 70fps !!

headphone..indeed that is not working syncing pics from facebook not working also

BTW can we flash sebastians kernel with this rom?

Edited by Dave1972

Guest RutgervanG

flash player has some bugs, one line in the video is like corrupted and when i got full screen then the video is stuck and audio is still going

sorry i just found out that flash player with that bug is only happening in some kind of flash players, not all of them

Dude, wtf, keep your updates in one post. You can edit your post you know?! Thanks for bug updates but it's quite annoying if they're all in separate posts..

Guest RutgervanG

Wow trip...this is the first ics rom that is giving me back my apps from the market !!! thanks...so far so good...great job !! antutu score 6748! so far the best with 70fps !!

headphone..indeed that is not working syncing pics from facebook not working also

Facebook sync is ICS related. There are so much things you guys could already know be reading something about the subject instead of just firing questions at trip. He's doing a great job and deserves a lot respect instead of all the dumb questions

Guest Dave1972

Facebook sync is ICS related. There are so much things you guys could already know be reading something about the subject instead of just firing questions at trip. He's doing a great job and deserves a lot respect instead of all the dumb questions

And i respect him....sooooo i dont see the problem here :)

Guest Dave1972

Btw i searched for the headphone problem....didnt find anything :P .....so i dont know if this is a stupid question too ;) .....but does anybody know how to fix that ?

Guest Joel lock

Sebastian's kernel is only for ICS Sense..it can work on his stripped sense rom

Guest -JuAnItO-

Sebastian's kernel is only for ICS Sense..it can work on his stripped sense rom

i tried Sebastian kernel in TripNiCE AOSP ROM and it's working nice

Guest Joel lock

Sebastians kernel is indeed working...running now AnTuTu test :P

which kernel are you guys using? link?

nvm found it ;)

Edited by Joel lock

Trip your camera is better than the one from gapps. i just extracted yours from for rom and placed the apk in system/apps and rebooted. Now I have 8mp thanks. I also use Hax Sync to sync my facebook contacts. Works perfect. Thanks for your release Trip, it is awesome.

Edited by Zehlek

Guest Pmcglynn

WOW best build yet. Thanks TRIP. I don't care about bluetooth or video camera. The only bug that I'd like to see work whenever you get around to it or whatever, this is by no means a complaint, is that I'd like the headphones to work but I can live without it for now :rolleyes:. Great build, thank you so much.

Guest pruimmann

Can someone try talking tom cat and see if it can access the mic.The last two roms from Trip have had an issue with apps accessing the mic .

i don't know about tomcat, but iris and speaktoit assistant are working fine.

and btw the rom is fast and stable no reboots so far:) only the known bugs but i can life with that for now.

thanks and good work trip:)

Edited by pruimmann