Launcher - ICS

Custom Apps - AdBlock

- Es Files Explorer

- Flashplayer

- DSPmanger

- Dev Tools

- Betterkeyboard

-Spare parts

Also contains the latest Android Market and Google Maps.

Reboot and ScreenShot options in menu

You will see what this Rom looks like in this updated post as you will find other screenshots from the first testing when a launcher was being pick.

Please note this rom is only in testing stages so please download at your own risk.....it is completely stable for daily use but there are a few things that don't work which is mainly to do with the camera not being able to change to beach or other camera effects

Download Link : http://min.us/mwvLx7gL#1o

post-960795-0-55799400-1327941172_thumb.

post-960795-0-67448600-1327941255_thumb.

Edited by trickett93

Guest trickett93

Thanks Guys if you give me a email @ [email protected]

i will get a download link set up and send to you guys....

i have noticed no failures as of yet, but want to push it to the max

got rid of all stock bloatware as i think its just a pain.

thanks for coming for to test for me

:D

Guest trickett93

change of stock launcher as want to get some views on it as i am amost ready to release.....

adblock is not for the launcher its for aother apps i have been trying out :D

post-960795-0-70117400-1327883527_thumb.

post-960795-0-83621700-1327883543_thumb.

Guest PedroVader
change of stock launcher as want to get some views on it as i am amost ready to release.....

adblock is not for the launcher its for aother apps i have been trying out

Is that 7 launcher? Interesting choice, not sure myself, but its what's under the bonnet that counts, looking forward to it ;-)

Sent from my ZTE Skate using Tapatalk

Edited by PedroVader

Guest trickett93

Is that 7 launcher? Interesting choice, not sure myself, but its what's under the bonnet that counts, looking forward to it ;-)

Sent from my ZTE Skate using Tapatalk

Sent you an email mate :D

Guest PedroVader

First Impressions:

Quick...very quick.

GPS lock is the fastest/most accurate I've had out of the phone since I've had it, not sure whether that's the rom or latest maps update.

Not sure which version of contacts you've put in, I'm thinking its ZTE, they are syncing fine with everything except twitter, that's a first.

Screen does its usual trick and goes black immediately on the call..but comes back on the button press, again, that's a first.

Notification power control is great, everything power related is there, different to other roms, personally I really like that.

Like the Centre Clock Mod.

Battery life on a par with CM7/CM9, so I'm happy with it so far.

Technical Downsides:

Camera force closes when changing between scene settings, beach, auto etc.

Alignment on the notification screen is a little buggy, text size is too large so "notifications" becomes "notification" then "s" below it. Also the bottom of the carrier name is obscured.

Personal preferences/dislikes:

Launcher7 - not a favourite of mine, installed launcherpro.

Google Pinyin Keyboard - never liked it, switched out for Gingerbread or HTC IME.

Would prefer Estrongs for file management, and Google Music instead of Stock app.

Obviously these are my own views, they don't detract from the rom itself, variety is the spice of life after all.

If any other issues crop up, i'll let you know, but on the whole, this is a good stable and tidy Rom, will look forward to your finished version.

Edited by PedroVader

Guest trickett93

cheers for the feedback on the rom i will give you an email later on if that is ok with yourself to have a chat about how the rom could be better...

will sort out the issue tonight and have a couple of launcher that i would like to talk about as i noticed everyone seems to like the launcher pro app.

when for wp7 launcher just for a change to see how it runed.

thanks Pete

Mike

Guest trickett93

No worries Mike, one question though, what's the little icon in the top left corner for? Not something I've ever seen before ;-)

its for the google search :D

sent you an email as at the pc would like to go over somethings with you if you dont mind

Guest PedroVader

its for the google search

Ha, my fat thumb was just missing it I think, search works fine, nice touch that, keeps it out of the way till needed.

Got your mail, no Skype but you can go through Google messenger, it installs along with Google+ (another must have for me ;-))

Guest trickett93

Ha, my fat thumb was just missing it I think, search works fine, nice touch that, keeps it out of the way till needed.

Got your mail, no Skype but you can go through Google messenger, it installs along with Google+ (another must have for me ;-))

no worrys give me a second i will download it and log in : my google email is [email protected]

Hi!

This build its based on Android 2.3.7 ( you port from other phone) or this is one your CM7 mod build ( without cm apps)?

I never see 2.3.7 for the skate, only with cm7 build. Thanks your reply! :)

Good job!

Edited by fagyi

Guest trickett93

This is based on the LuGIx rom.

the screenshots have been taken as i have been swaping launchers and have picked a ics launcher to run

hope this answers your questions

This is based on the LuGIx rom.

the screenshots have been taken as i have been swaping launchers and have picked a ics launcher to run

hope this answers your questions

Cool man.

So this is going to be vanilla rom of 2.3.7 ?

Edited by Guest

Guest trickett93

Cool man.

So this is going to be vanilla rom of 2.3.7 ?

yeah pritty much...it runs fine sure theres a few minor iusses but it works if you download let me know what you think :D

yeah pritty much...it runs fine sure theres a few minor iusses but it works if you download let me know what you think :D

Yeah why not,I am not happy unless I am in clockworkmod doing a little tinkering :lol:

Guest trickett93

Yeah why not,I am not happy unless I am in clockworkmod doing a little tinkering :lol:

makes two of us lol...its not finished but i am working on the finished rom so that there is not iusses with the camera but hope you like