TECHNIC-1 Rom For the Zte Skate -- Download beta

Guest trickett93

Guest trickett93

Been using ligux since tilal ported his rom this rom seems to have some nice tweaks

If its as stable as my ligux rom I ma,y switch great job

this is stable...i have a person who is very kindly testing and giving me feedback on here to read which is very useful so you can see whats happening with the rom :D

Guest PedroVader

this is stable...i have a person who is very kindly testing and giving me feedback on here to read which is very useful so you can see whats happening with the rom :D

That'd be my cue then!!

This release is much smoother than the first I tried. I was just telling Mike that I've got a big day of calls planned tomorrow, that should put the battery under some pressure. I've had pretty good life out of it today, hammered it since install at 8.30 this morning, and it dropped to 20% around 6pm...this is good for me, as its been on most of the day.

Only issues I've found, and Mike is aware of are:

Camera - FC when changing between scenes, not a big one for me..haven't used the camera much since I've been on CM9

Notification pulldown text - Carrier name is a little obscured, and text at the bottom is over 2 lines

Flash - Iplayer webpage is saying it's not installed, I'm not a big web video user tbh, if anyone else could give this a blast, maybe find the issue and flag it back to Mike if possible.

Nice Work, and welcome to our latest Dev laugh.gif

Pete

Well I had a little play....and the rom feels very smooth,but my wifi repeatedly dropped.

But its early days,and good to see another dev on the seen.

Will be keeping an eye on this one to see what comes next.

Would be cool if all the lugix could be stripped out to get a more vanilla look,but that's just my opinion because I feel the notification area is to cluttered in lugix

Edited by Guest

Guest tr1cktt

Cheers for the comment this is just the base mod been working all out stripping it down so the next release will have the very min of lugix..cant say i have had wifi problems but will get on to it for you. If anyone wants to get hold of me for information and updates on the rom i am on skype and google mess

Skype is tr1ck3tt and google is [email protected]

As i feel a rom is made best when the design has had input from the users

Guest trickett93

been working on the rom today and have fixed the camera error. working on the notification bar will release an update once i have finished the notification bar :D

Guest tilal6991
yeah if you have one that would be great, do you have skype or google chat or and email address for a quick chat.

Scratch that. Just realised there is no update. Sorry :(

Guest trickett93

Hello,

Can i flash cm7 theme using CWM?

I would use this ROM if i could flash themes!

Inviato dal mio Skate usando Tapatalk

yeah i believe so i dont use the cm7 themes. however you probly will have to install a different launcher as this launcher will not hold other themes at the minute

Guest jasper1983

Hi thanks for the great rom.

I've been using it for about a day now with no major problems that haven't already been identified. I extracted the theme chooser app from a nandroid backup I had of the the CM7 rom and it works. I look forward to the planned update of this rom.

Keep up the good work

Guest trickett93

Hi thanks for the great rom.

I've been using it for about a day now with no major problems that haven't already been identified. I extracted the theme chooser app from a nandroid backup I had of the the CM7 rom and it works. I look forward to the planned update of this rom.

Keep up the good work

the update wont be too far away i am working on it as we speak.....if people would like to see the cm7 theme chooser on this rom it can be sorted....i will get on it as i will release one with and without it

Guest philmein

i would love to see the theme chooser with this rom so i can use the mixer theme i use on ligux.

i thing i have is fcs with the ics launcher seems to happen as soon as i reinstall beautiful wigets that is all thats putting me off at the mo

i hope the new version sorts the fcs out and includes theme chooser

phil

Guest trickett93

i would love to see the theme chooser with this rom so i can use the mixer theme i use on ligux.

i thing i have is fcs with the ics launcher seems to happen as soon as i reinstall beautiful wigets that is all thats putting me off at the mo

i hope the new version sorts the fcs out and includes theme chooser

phil

WIll get onto it as the launcher goes i am planning to swap it for something a little bit different as i think the one that i have picked runs alot better with the phone.

i will get this to you asap

i will get on to the beautiful wigets for you :D

Guest philmein

thanks m8

we have the best bunch of devs for the skate a polite helpful lot so glad i bought this phone but in the early days i kinda had my doubts 1 custom rom pauls

but now we are spoit for choicesmile.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Guest okoska74

Thanks for the nice ROM.

Everything works well and fast.

There is a mistake you can make the Ice Armor II, it was already corrected. Also in Android 2.3.7.

http://hungariandroi...php?f=234&t=414

The call on hold, SIM error.

Others have not noticed any other errors.

I can not wait for stable release. Although this is also excellently be used.

Sorry for the translation but I speak little English.

This text translated by Google.

Edited by okoska74

Guest okoska74

Hi!

Could not you throw out the photo gallery and ES Image Browser will put it in the default picture viewer?

The gallery is constantly freezes and slow anyway.

Thank you.

This text translated by Google.