Doubts about ZTE LINK and roms

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

fowell

fowell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi! I have the zte link who has the android 2.1 version.
I can't find any official update or anything for get 2.2
Reading, i see Link its similar to Racer model, and maybe the roms works on my Link model, but im not sure, i don't know which rom i must install that installs all and don't have bugs like "the call menu don't works"
Please, i need recomendation, any custom rom for get the 2.2 that works fine in Link? How i must install it?

Sorry for my english.

UselessMadao

UselessMadao

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:ZTE RACER
LOL you must be from France (me too in France but not français)
Link is the same as Racer, just another appellation. e.g: my "Racer" is in fact called "Soft Stone" in Portugal
So, enjoy all the roms for Racer ;-)

fowell

fowell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

LOL you must be from France (me too in France but not français)
Link is the same as Racer, just another appellation. e.g: my "Racer" is in fact called "Soft Stone" in Portugal
So, enjoy all the roms for Racer ;-)

Thank you!
Now i have to know how to install it, i have a android tablet and install a custom rom its like "go to backup menu, select restore, select where you have the rom", I read yesterday in this forums that its more complicated to zte, i want to know maybe if exists any tutorial o something to make it easy.

Thanks a lot.

Racerboy

Racerboy

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts
  • Devices:hTC Explorer / Donated Racer

Thank you!
Now i have to know how to install it, i have a android tablet and install a custom rom its like "go to backup menu, select restore, select where you have the rom", I read yesterday in this forums that its more complicated to zte, i want to know maybe if exists any tutorial o something to make it easy.

Thanks a lot.

have you tried looking around modaco for your tablet device ? these roms on this forum are for phones generally and the procedures for gaining access to CWM or similar recovery to install a ROM will be abit different for your device............my wires maybe crossed.....are you on about your ZTE Link or a Tablet device to install roms ????

Edited by Racerboy, 01 February 2012 - 04:29 PM.

Find ALL my 2.3.7 cm7 ROMS HERE and ICSv5-MOD-ROM HERE @ raceroms

Latest LeWa ported ROM HERE

PM`s for help WONT be answered

fowell

fowell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

have you tried looking around modaco for your tablet device ? these roms on this forum are for phones generally and the procedures for gaining access to CWM or similar recovery to install a ROM will be abit different for your device............my wires maybe crossed.....are you on about your ZTE Link or a Tablet device to install roms ????

I want to install the rom on my ZTE LINK,

jean.michel.78

jean.michel.78

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:linux,chinese checkers, VOIP
  • Devices:zte link
  • Twitter:@jean__michel
hello fowell have bought your zte link with android 2.1 or have you installed yourself . i am on 1.6 and i will be happy to know how you have done it
if it is the case . i am located in france not far from Paris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users