Doubts about ZTE LINK and roms

Guest fowell

Hi! I have the zte link who has the android 2.1 version.

I can't find any official update or anything for get 2.2

Reading, i see Link its similar to Racer model, and maybe the roms works on my Link model, but im not sure, i don't know which rom i must install that installs all and don't have bugs like "the call menu don't works"

Please, i need recomendation, any custom rom for get the 2.2 that works fine in Link? How i must install it?

Sorry for my english.

Guest UselessMadao

LOL you must be from France (me too in France but not français)

Link is the same as Racer, just another appellation. e.g: my "Racer" is in fact called "Soft Stone" in Portugal

So, enjoy all the roms for Racer ;-)

LOL you must be from France (me too in France but not français)

Link is the same as Racer, just another appellation. e.g: my "Racer" is in fact called "Soft Stone" in Portugal

So, enjoy all the roms for Racer ;-)

Thank you!

Now i have to know how to install it, i have a android tablet and install a custom rom its like "go to backup menu, select restore, select where you have the rom", I read yesterday in this forums that its more complicated to zte, i want to know maybe if exists any tutorial o something to make it easy.

Thanks a lot.

Guest Racerboy

Thank you!

Now i have to know how to install it, i have a android tablet and install a custom rom its like "go to backup menu, select restore, select where you have the rom", I read yesterday in this forums that its more complicated to zte, i want to know maybe if exists any tutorial o something to make it easy.

Thanks a lot.

have you tried looking around modaco for your tablet device ? these roms on this forum are for phones generally and the procedures for gaining access to CWM or similar recovery to install a ROM will be abit different for your device............my wires maybe crossed.....are you on about your ZTE Link or a Tablet device to install roms ????

Edited by Racerboy

have you tried looking around modaco for your tablet device ? these roms on this forum are for phones generally and the procedures for gaining access to CWM or similar recovery to install a ROM will be abit different for your device............my wires maybe crossed.....are you on about your ZTE Link or a Tablet device to install roms ????

I want to install the rom on my ZTE LINK,

• 3 months later...
Guest jean.michel.78

hello fowell have bought your zte link with android 2.1 or have you installed yourself . i am on 1.6 and i will be happy to know how you have done it

if it is the case . i am located in france not far from Paris