[ADDON/CM9/MIUIV4] T-Mobile WIFI Calling

Guest yousuc

Here it is the WiFi Calling for TripNRaVeR's CM9.

Special thanks for RoidDroidVoid for testing and about using HTC-RIL 4.0.0012HMQ instead of the one included in CM9.

Download CM9 WiFi Calling Patch

Download MIUI V4 WiFi Calling Patch

What's included:

Trip's build.prop with proper RIL settings

HTC-RIL 4.0.0012HMQ

Directions:

1) Copy file to your SD Card.

2) Reboot into Recovery.

3) Flash WiFi_Calling_Patch_CM9_ICS.zip for CM9 or WiFi_Calling_Patch_MIUI_V4.zip for MIUIV4

4) Reboot. Your done!

Edited by yousuc

really should not have. Which version did you flash. I didn't update the build.prop yet for the new versions trip released this week. I will update those later tonight. If it boot looped you can try wiping cache and delvik. As far as them working I had good success as I use wifi calling at home.

Guest fireishott

Got it working on b005 just a lil funny had to add some lines to the end if the build.prop

Its a but screwed it will disable then reenable after a call also have to reboot to get calls to go out gonna play around some more will report back

Got it working on b005 just a lil funny had to add some lines to the end if the build.prop

Its a but screwed it will disable then reenable after a call also have to reboot to get calls to go out gonna play around some more will report back

Yes you can delete the build.prop from the zip then flash and add 3 lines to your build.prop to have it working for any of trip's versions.

I haven't tested with trips latest creations. Been working on my own private ics lately.