Reckless Racing 2

Guest Reesters

Guest Reesters
Posted Image
Polarbit have today released Reckless Racing 2 onto the Android Market.

Polarbit and Pixelbite release Reckless Racing 2

Stockholm, Sweden – Leading developer and independent publisher Polarbit andrenowned mobile game studio Pixelbite today proudly announced theimmediate release of Reckless Racing 2 on Android Market.

A follow-up to Pocket Gamers 2011 Android Game of the Year, Reckless Racing 2 shares the intense top-down racing gameplay laid down in Reckless Racing, but improves and expands upon it in every way.

Ina ddition to improved driving physics and controls, Reckless Racing 2 includes more cars, more tracks, more characters and more game modes than it's predecessor. Further features include customisation and balancing options for cars, global leaderboards and Internet multiplayer mode.

Reckless Racing 2 features world-class visuals, with beautifully crafted tracks and cars and graphical features.

Key features

• Probably the best power slides in the world.
  • Tune and tweak the performance, handling, tires, rims and colours of your cars.
  • Shader based game engine with normal maps, reflections, specularity, shadows, particles and more.
  • Online leaderboards with downloadable ghost cars.
  • Online multiplayer over the Internet
  • 17 characters, including your favorites from Reckless Racing 1.
  • 5 control layouts with customizable button positions.
  • Optional assists, such as race lines, mini map, chase camera and more.

We did receive a demo copy early to review, but unfortunately the controls on the Xperia PLAY had issues and made it unplayable for me. Not to say that it is unplayable on ALL Xperia PLAYs (I did email and they are working on a solution). We will have a review online in due course!

The game is available to buy NOW from the Android Market priced at £3.17.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Source: Android Market

This item was promoted to the News page - click here to view.

Guest Reesters

I did hear back from Polarbit yesterday evening, and I was told that control isses for the Xperia PLAY were to be fixed the next morning, i.e today.

Please do not panic if you downloaded for the Xperia PLAY. The issue is being addressed and all will be playable from today.

Reesters