No replies to this topic

stellab88

stellab88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
hey guys.
any help is really appreciated.
i dont know much about phones so my phone isnt rooted and it wont ever be lol :)
i have an htc sensation 4g i won on ebay (brand new) and i live in cyprus so it is unlocked.
A week after using my phone i installed hd dolphin browser and couldnt find a way of exiting the browser so i would press back, back, back and in the end when i finally got out of the browser my phone would freeze. green htc logo would come up with white backround for 5 seconds and after my phone would go to home screen and would say please wait for at least 20 seconds.
i thought there was something wrong with dolphin browser so i uninstalled and used phones browser but still did it and so i thought maybe it wasnt good for my phone to be hitting back again and again.
i downloaded dolphin browser mini which i really like cause u can press exit. but my phone still has the same problem. and not just with the browser now. ive noticed if im on something for a bit longer than a minute or two, either market, browser, a game or even phone settings it does it. not always but alot the past few days.
any idea what to do?

Edited by stellab88, 03 February 2012 - 08:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users