[ROM] LiGux 3.2-beta6-120208

Guest equiliym

Guest equiliym

wow everyone seems to have different issues, i might end up repacking the whole rom @_@

@kiran, where exactly did you hit back when it FC'ed, some app used? am feeling better, thanks :)

@rahulj i removed it since the guys who tested my RC rom of this said its a pain for it to load new images on sd, slow loading time so i ended up using 2d once since it loads mostly all instantly

ill check the camera thing, i updated it with latest oemcamera.lib from cm7.2.0, will try different if its that lib thats making a mess, thanks for reporting all of this, feedback will make it a better and daily usable rom :D

edit: ok i seem to have fixed camera issue, no white screen anymore and records, will give it a second test anyhow.. you can expect that to be working from now on lol.. ill see to make an update with a few fixes rather than just this one if community doesnt mind.. but if you need camera fix fast, ill just put it on :)

Edited by equiliym

Guest plegdroid

what ever issues people have with this rom! " kudos", as its still an excellent rom,and still more than the sum of it's parts .thanks for taking the time to port over and share :D :P

Guest Mute.86

1. I can't turn wifi , it's said "obtaining ip" and turn off wifi and agan same.

2. From android.market can't see my device "You don't have any devices." I first go from market app and download one app and tried to android.market and nothing.

Please Help .... sory for bad englesh

Guest equiliym

there is wifi and wifiap (tethering) and both work, wimax/4G doesnt work on racer since racer doesnt support it.. mght be a broken partition, you should check if there is free space in /system since that knows to mess things up

Guest equiliym

just to let everyone know, i might have found the error with Mms.apk

02-16 21:05:30.196: E/AndroidRuntime(1419): android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundException: String resource ID #0x7f08017f

and that string id is
<public type="string" name="menu_delete_selected" id="0x7f08017f" />

ill try to recompile Mms.apk tomorrow and if it loads properly on my phone, ill post an update that fixes these few issues you guys posted

edit: still not working, grrr

Edited by equiliym

Guest Rahulj85

wow everyone seems to have different issues, i might end up repacking the whole rom @_@

@kiran, where exactly did you hit back when it FC'ed, some app used? am feeling better, thanks :)

@rahulj i removed it since the guys who tested my RC rom of this said its a pain for it to load new images on sd, slow loading time so i ended up using 2d once since it loads mostly all instantly

ill check the camera thing, i updated it with latest oemcamera.lib from cm7.2.0, will try different if its that lib thats making a mess, thanks for reporting all of this, feedback will make it a better and daily usable rom :D

edit: ok i seem to have fixed camera issue, no white screen anymore and records, will give it a second test anyhow.. you can expect that to be working from now on lol.. ill see to make an update with a few fixes rather than just this one if community doesnt mind.. but if you need camera fix fast, ill just put it on :)

aah ok..personally i like the 3d gallery..maybe i will just add the apk in your next update and flash my phone..:-)

Guest equiliym

aah ok..personally i like the 3d gallery..maybe i will just add the apk in your next update and flash my phone..:-)

ill make an addon to remove Gallery and add Gallery3D since i have it odexed for this rom, no problem

the force closed error gives when i press back button on video record.. :(

camera issues are fixed, updated all audio-video related libs, no more white screen and stuffs

ill probably release a full rom again as r01.1 instead of small fix because of some missing resources >.> got some irl work to do today but will try doing it as soon as i can, sorry for the wait

Guest plegdroid

ill make an addon to remove Gallery and add Gallery3D since i have it odexed for this rom, no problem

camera issues are fixed, updated all audio-video related libs, no more white screen and stuffs

ill probably release a full rom again as r01.1 instead of small fix because of some missing resources >.> got some irl work to do today but will try doing it as soon as i can, sorry for the wait

nice one camera is handy, but not a killer, thanks for updating :)

Guest Rahulj85

oh that will be great..btw no hurry..take your time..:-)

Guest equiliym

There is another bug,melody ring just once no repeting.I just notice that.mellow.gif

what?

@rahulj, i uploaded flashable zip for Gallery3D, it deletes the 2D one and installs 3D, its in the first post

Edited by equiliym

Guest mladenovic73

what?

@rahulj, i uploaded flashable zip for Gallery3D, it deletes the 2D one and installs 3D, its in the first post

I do not know whether it was just for me but the melody goes only once and then no repeats.mellow.gif

Edited by mladenovic73

Guest equiliym

I do not know whether it was just for me but the melody goes only once and then no repeats.mellow.gif

just called myself, ringtone loops.. odd issue.. anyway i seem to have got messaging working but on different build and probably must do full wipe for everything to work properly :( am checking it a bit more and might upload in a few hours

post-840416-0-71792600-1329495901_thumb.

Edited by equiliym

Guest Rahulj85

i only faced with digital phone ring tone..rest seem to be ringing as normal...thanks equiliym for the 3d galley upload.will load it on my phone..btw, there is something i noticed in the rom..its more of a cosmetic bug, but when you keep pressed on any option, a thick line comes across with a white line...i think the graphic on that action is off or something..also there is another thing..when a new message comes, some chinese box appears next to the contact's icon in messaging..weird right?

Guest equiliym

i only faced with digital phone ring tone..rest seem to be ringing as normal...thanks equiliym for the 3d galley upload.will load it on my phone..btw, there is something i noticed in the rom..its more of a cosmetic bug, but when you keep pressed on any option, a thick line comes across with a white line...i think the graphic on that action is off or something..also there is another thing..when a new message comes, some chinese box appears next to the contact's icon in messaging..weird right?

i know for those, the lines appear due to HDMI framework, i tried resizing some button related png's but just messed up everything, im keeping that as a last thing to fix when there are no big errors so i can search for what png's are related to those buttons etc.. hope i wrote that good D:

also those chinese boxes are 2 pics in Mms.apk for read/unread i think, also png files that i didnt really mess with..

Guest equiliym

ok guys i updated first two post, i finally finished uploading r02.0 of ligux rom with fixed Mms, camera and some random stuff, link in first post, changelog in second, if any issues occur, do reply, thanks

Guest mladenovic73

ok guys i updated first two post, i finally finished uploading r02.0 of ligux rom with fixed Mms, camera and some random stuff, link in first post, changelog in second, if any issues occur, do reply, thanks

I will try that,thanxbiggrin.gif

Guest equiliym

well appears Messaging app FC still WHEN there are messages, if its empty, menu works.. so if you need to setup something, do it before you get any sms/mms messages lol until i find out how to sort this.. this seems to be a LiGux source error since it has some missing resources obviously

Guest equiliym

LiGux Mms.apk removed and reverted to stock one to fix this issue for now, will post link with fix in first post in 10 mins

Edited by equiliym