[ROM] LiGux 3.2-beta6-120208

Guest equiliym

Guest equiliym

its okay.. there is no update at the moment, i dont know when ligux team will release next update.. you have the ligux rom link in second post in changelog, you should check it once in a while, once they release a new beta or even full (hopefully :P) ill get it working on racer and update the rom for us :)

however, i can make tweaks of this release if you guys want, just tell me what would you like to see here and ill see if i can get it done :)

Guest mitsakhs

Dude, rules of the forum are not to ask for ETAs..

sry i dint know that.. rolleyes.gif

its okay.. there is no update at the moment, i dont know when ligux team will release next update.. you have the ligux rom link in second post in changelog, you should check it once in a while, once they release a new beta or even full (hopefully :P) ill get it working on racer and update the rom for us :)

however, i can make tweaks of this release if you guys want, just tell me what would you like to see here and ill see if i can get it done :)

Good news

hopefully ligux team works for a new full update

until then this rom is great for everyday use

Edited by mitsakhs

Guest equiliym

what if i delete all the odex files in this rom ???

thats pretty much as deleting classes.dex from every single apk in your rom.. this rom is odexed by the ligux core team so it can be themed easier etc..

Guest Antonio H

sorry for late response, i saved that log and will check about that sql issue, thanks

Tks :)

No need to sorry, when you have time and opportunity

Guest wwwaske

One stupid question:

i dont know..maybe its just me...or i did something wrong....or maybe smartass2 have something to do with it...BUT:

when i restart mu phone....it looks like it takes ages to ''be aware'' that sdcard is present and populate appdrawer with icons

(ages means several minutes). apps that still are on the phone memmory are there from the start...apps that are moved to sdcard appears one by one in appdrawer...and very slowly

i have placed all my installed programs on sdcard using app2sd pro (every single app that app2sdpro marked as moveable)

i dont know tthe class of my card....but o dont think it is slow one, because older roms didnt act like that

any ideas?

should i forget about smartass2 and use ''on demand'' ?

and is there a need to install supercharger v6 on this rom ?

thanks in advance,

Vaske

Guest Antonio H

One stupid question:

i dont know..maybe its just me...or i did something wrong....or maybe smartass2 have something to do with it...BUT:

when i restart mu phone....it looks like it takes ages to ''be aware'' that sdcard is present and populate appdrawer with icons

(ages means several minutes). apps that still are on the phone memmory are there from the start...apps that are moved to sdcard appears one by one in appdrawer...and very slowly

i have placed all my installed programs on sdcard using app2sd pro (every single app that app2sdpro marked as moveable)

i dont know tthe class of my card....but o dont think it is slow one, because older roms didnt act like that

any ideas?

should i forget about smartass2 and use ''on demand'' ?

and is there a need to install supercharger v6 on this rom ?

thanks in advance,

Vaske

I had that problem too... Apps in SdCard who wad icon on Desktop are not showed when reboot.

Guest Antonio H

Have you found a solution?

@equiliym gona kill me for this, but, my solution was go back to LeWa ... lol

Now more serious, no I didn't find a solution for this, sorry.. I live with that for some days. A few time after reboot, with normal use of the phone, like reading emails, checked Google+ , read some news, etc., the desktop acquire the icons and that was enough to me.

Since last weekend, when Racerboy publish a new update for the LeWa and I was dying to experiment the new series based on cm7.2, so I make a switch.

With the new MIUI, I think equiliym will haven't so much time to develop this, and they also need LiGux publish new updates, so doesn't know when will be a patch for that :blink:

Guest wwwaske

no way.....lewa looks too....colorfull for me :)

i'll see....i try anything new....then go back to 2.3.4_mooncake_v1.113....then another new rom...then mooncake again....

it is a 2nd chance for ligux....it is so good looking....just those dissappearing icons ....

Now more serious, no I didn't find a solution for this, sorry.. I live with that for some days. A few time after reboot, with normal use of the phone, like reading emails, checked Google+ , read some news, etc., the desktop acquire the icons and that was enough to me.

Since last weekend, when Racerboy publish a new update for the LeWa and I was dying to experiment the new series based on cm7.2, so I make a switch.

With the new MIUI, I think equiliym will haven't so much time to develop this, and they also need LiGux publish new updates, so doesn't know when will be a patch for that :blink:

Guest equiliym

nah :P i know this rom has bugs, its still beta after all.. i reported some of the things you guys told me to the ligux team but i think they dont plan to release a new beta or full any time soon..

@wwwaske, i did make a small update for ligux that i didnt release since i wanted to fix this sql issue too but then miui popped up so i kind of putted it on hold.. new update included swap enabled with various init.d scripts including V6 and few more tweaks but miui.. and ligux team being idle.. as for a2sd solution i dont know either, i rebooted few times and icons show, tho i have shortcuts on desktop so if they disappear i can still open apps..

Guest Racerboy

@equiliym post above could be onto something their, you maybe missing a line of the updater-script

post above has

set_perm(0, 0, 06755, "/system/bin/screenshot");
in my updater-script i have this line instead and works fine as you know
set_perm(1000, 1003, 02755, "/system/bin/screenshot");

Guest equiliym

@equiliym post above could be onto something their, you maybe missing a line of the updater-script

post above has

set_perm(0, 0, 06755, "/system/bin/screenshot");
in my updater-script i have this line instead and works fine as you know
set_perm(1000, 1003, 02755, "/system/bin/screenshot");

oh god you have got to be kidding me.. and i was using one and the same updater script for all my roms xD ill check it out, thanks :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest equiliym

Magic Fun Forum you can v880 ported to the x850 on<BR closure_uid_ydiur1="614" Sc="null">Address http://bbs.mfunz.com/

will give that a look too, thanks :)

will check ligux new build today, wont give eta as of yet but prolly later today or tomorrow, depending on chores irl :)