For people who want to know more about MIUI please go to miui.us.
Now onto the details. We are the first ever ARM6 device to have a full blown MIUI at all let alone MIUI 4. This has been an exclusivity for ARM7. Until now...
- MIUI v4 Beta 2.2.17
- Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3
- 2.6.35 kernel - based if ZTE source
- Based of the Nexus One release - http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1437912
- Based very vaguely on http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1499411
- First you'll need to TPT your phone to a layout that gives you atleast 185 MB space - 200 is preferable. You can get TPTs and instructions on how to flash them here
- Second: you should get the GAPPs and ROM and put them on your SD card
- Now FORMAT SYSTEM <- VERY IMPORTANT
- Then flash the ROM
- After this wipe data
- Then reboot out of recovery and let it boot into the ROM
- After you let it sit on the launcher for ~ 5 minutes then reboot into recovery again
- Now flash the GAPPs zip
- And reboot out of recovery
- In the ROM you should now be presented with the Setup Wizard
- Go through the instructions and then let it sit on launcher for another 5 minutes to stabilise.
- If you still have problems post on the thread.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/830/screenshot1if.png/'> src='http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg830/scaled.php?server=830&filename=screenshot1if.png&res=medium' border='0'/>
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/696/screenshotnti.png/'> src='http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg696/scaled.php?server=696&filename=screenshotnti.png&res=medium' border='0'/>
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/195/screenshotszt.png/'> src='http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg195/scaled.php?server=195&filename=screenshotszt.png&res=medium' border='0'/>
Download - http://goo-inside.me/devs/tilal6991/skate/MIUI/MIUISkater-B1.zip
Google Apps (Market, Gmail, etc.) - http://www.mediafire.com/?0gs8z4puxyblm0r
Rebased on 26/02 IceSkater
Full Hardware Acceleration with OpenGL
Mobile data 2G and 3G
Hardware video decoding - slightly choppy but working
Everything Else apart from stuff below
USB tethering - Use an external app - Koush's "Tether" should work
WiFi tethering - use other apps
YouTube - laggy - use JetVD and MX Video Player for smooth playback
USB Mass Storage - seems hit and miss