3.2 firmware

Guest Rodrigo Grapeia

Guest Rodrigo Grapeia

Hi Guys,

Have someone the honeycomb firmware for Advent Vega V2? I have a device but with 2.2 version. I would like to make the update to 3.2.

Thanks!

Graps

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MikhailM

Hi Guys,

Have someone the honeycomb firmware for Advent Vega V2? I have a device but with 2.2 version. I would like to make the update to 3.2.

Thanks!

Graps

If you search on Modaco you will find another thread in which alexzhou gives links to sites, from which you can download the Android 3.2 rom. However, the Honeycomb version available for the Vega V2 is a version hacked by the chinese manufacturer and has some flaws, which have not been ironed out, which is why alexzhou was recomending to other Vega V2 users to downgrade to Froyo 2.2, which is working properly.

Unfortunately, because no large international supplier has started selling these tablets in large quantities, there are not so many of them in use in Europe and as a result no enthusiasts rom developers have worked on improving the Honeycomb rom for it, or in fact adapting the ICS.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sebdetours

Here is 3.2 rom for advent vega 2 (DVC N10)

Modell no. V91

Android version 3.2.1

Kernel 2.6.36.3 ant@ant-build #56

Build no. v00.07.00 20111007

Download here : 3.2 Rom

Edited by sebdetours

Guest d_borghi

Here is 3.2 rom for advent vega 2 (DVC N10)

Modell no. V91

Android version 3.2.1

Kernel 2.6.36.3 ant@ant-build #56

Build no. v00.07.00 20111007

Download here : 3.2 Rom

i've just buyed from ebay an advent vega.

how can i know if it's a vega 2 or other vega?

tnx

db

Guest IanTurner

It's a vega. There is no vega 2 as such as that was just fraudulent misrepresentation by companies selling a cheap chinese tablet. Though a new Advent tablet is rumoured to be coming out in September but that is called Storm not Vega.

Guest alex_obscuro

Hi IanTurner, this isn´t a vega, it´s a DVC N10 (a.k.a. Vega 2)

If you see the model V91 isn´t a Vega. This model have some differences with Advent Vega.

And it´s true, Honeycomb have a lot or problems in this model.

Sorry for my bad english, Alex.

Guest IanTurner

er correct but d_borghi was the one asking the question and since they bought a vega off ebay it's a vega not a DVC N10 as that would be called a Vega 2 if they were still telling lies.