• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Arz Bhatia

Arz Bhatia

Enthusiast

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • Interests:Web Designing, Photography, Graphic UI Editing, etc.
  • Devices:HTC Sensation Z710e
  • Twitter:@arzbhatia
Hey guys,
I just wanted to bid goodbye to all of the sensation users over here. This is by far one of the best communities I have been a part of! I love you guys. I just bought a Galaxy Nexus and now I would be heading to the Gnex forums and be more active there. As a moderator, my eyes are still gonna be on you ;)

I'll hand over my Sensation to my brother... who is elder than me :P He's not all that techy types, he's more into music so he won't be a part of the community. I'll come to this section sometimes for updates and all.

Anyway,
Seeya! :lol:

BiziBB

BiziBB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Devices:HTC Sensation pre-TripNICE

Hey guys,
I just wanted to bid goodbye to all of the sensation users over here. This is by far one of the best communities I have been a part of! I love you guys. I just bought a Galaxy Nexus and now I would be heading to the Gnex forums and be more active there. As a moderator, my eyes are still gonna be on you ;)

I'll hand over my Sensation to my brother... who is elder than me :P He's not all that techy types, he's more into music so he won't be a part of the community. I'll come to this section sometimes for updates and all.

Anyway,
Seeya! :lol:

Don't be a stranger... if you have some interesting comments on ICS feature differences of note between GN and Sensation ROMs, then please add your comments. Thanks for your assistance here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users