[ROM] MIUI Mix &Match v0.9 beta

Guest xiaoyaoswim

i had similar forced close but only on some themes others were no problem at all :)

changed back to ice armourr though cos of soft buttons

liked the rom in general though except it always looks iponey

nice that we can try different roms though thanks to all the dev's

Guest JThumar

Few screenshots !! Its not at all iphonish and then also crips and clear icons/UI

What is the red blinking LED on back button in sleep mode ?? How to stop it blinking ?blink.gif

post-954318-0-54433100-1330866031_thumb.

post-954318-0-94269200-1330866040_thumb.

post-954318-0-85972300-1330866057_thumb.

post-954318-0-43011000-1330866067_thumb.

post-954318-0-77148300-1330866077_thumb.

post-954318-0-41417800-1330866090_thumb.

Edited by JThumar

Guest Andymac1969

Hows with battery life? I have 76% left after 16 hours

Mix'n match can be used as daily rom? No issues with mine, apart from 1 app won't open

Everything working on the same way as in IA 3? Don't use it, so no idea

Andrew

Guest xiaoyaoswim

very nice rom...i am getting FC in launcher and it seems laggy at times..anyone else experiencing the same? had a question..is there a way to change the analog clock into digital? the launcher force closes when i try to edit the widget?

i had similar forced close but only on some themes others were no problem at all :)

changed back to ice armourr though cos of soft buttons

liked the rom in general though except it always looks iponey

nice that we can try different roms though thanks to all the dev's

I found a workaround that greatly improves the stability and speed of the launcher on my phone:

MENU->Launcher settings->Turn off the Icon shadow option

For those who encounter problems of launcher FC/laggy, would you please try this and give me some feedback?

Guest xiaoyaoswim

I found a workaround that greatly improves the stability and speed of the launcher on my phone:

MENU->Launcher settings->Turn off the Icon shadow option

For those who encounter problems of launcher FC/laggy, would you please try this and give me some feedback?

Another quick tip for MIUI:

When you are in lockscreen, double tap the clock will activate the music playerlaugh.gif

Guest JThumar

Hows with battery life? Mix'n match can be used as daily rom? Everything working on the same way as in IA 3?

Battery life is good....

Guest dhoomktoo

Thanks.The shadow fix seems to be working. Very few DC since I turned the shadow thing off ... is there a way to get rid of the analog clock on home?

Guest dhoomktoo

Thanks.The shadow fix seems to be working. Very few fc since I turned the shadow thing off ... is there a way to get rid of the analog clock on home?

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Thanks.The shadow fix seems to be working. Very few fc since I turned the shadow thing off ... is there a way to get rid of the analog clock on home?

Just long press it and then drag it to the bin on the top.

Guest dhoomktoo

Cool..that worked after reboot. Earlier it said can't delete system apps..thanks for your help. Facing a few issues with themes..would appreciate if you can tell me a few themes which work completely..thanks in advance..love the rom ..its my daily driver now..

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Cool..that worked after reboot. Earlier it said can't delete system apps..thanks for your help. Facing a few issues with themes..would appreciate if you can tell me a few themes which work completely..thanks in advance..love the rom ..its my daily driver now..

smile.gifGlad to hear you love it.

You may try the official blue theme in post #68

Guest dhoomktoo

Will do..thanks for your help. In the launcher how do I rearrange / sort the icons? Could not find it..sorry for a noob question ...

Guest JThumar

Drag and move !!

Will do..thanks for your help. In the launcher how do I rearrange / sort the icons? Could not find it..sorry for a noob question ...

Guest JThumar

Amazing battery !! Weekend two days full use and only one time charge.........two days on weekend is just fantastic. How much will it give in complete cycle without any ROM installs i can only smile !!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest dhoomktoo

Jkumar..thanks..figured that much..question was more towards a function to sort it alphabetically or on installation date etc..like in go or ads launchers..

Guest JThumar

Basically i like this because i just have to drop a icon in recycle bin to get it uninstalled......With miui and battery life on this......this is going to be my daily ROM for sometime now

Jkumar..thanks..figured that much..question was more towards a function to sort it alphabetically or on installation date etc..like in go or ads launchers..

Guest JThumar

Did you try mobile to mobile ? My frnd and i have same ROM not working

I tried it from HTC desire HD of friend but pairing happened but while he tried to send file to me it failed and i did not receive any notification of incoming file receipt !!:angry:

bluetooth file transfer works for me both ways between my PC and skate...

Edited by JThumar