[ICS-MIUI] MIUI v.4 2.2.24 for Blade by doc3000 (beta1)

Guest allbest

Guest luckyjames

I have already updated my Blade to GEN2 via TPT with Wbaw and I have 140mb system...

Do I Need to overwirte this with 200mb TPT ?

If so can i just use any TPT Gen2?

Guest Amphoras

I have already updated my Blade to GEN2 via TPT with Wbaw and I have 140mb system...

Yes you can use another TPT with a bigger system size. You can use any Gen 1 to Gen 2 TPT.

yes, you must increase /system size, because the /system size of this ROM cca. 175MB...

follow the 1st post, for the repartition.

fgy

Guest eirlysbill1

You can use any of the ones that have Gen 1 to Gen 2 in the name. The ones that just say Gen 2 or Gen 3 will not work.

Thanks for this mate. I've always been confuzzed by this. Like: why would I need to TPT to GEN 2 when I already have?

Being that you are the author of that TPT app, I appreciate your input on this.

All the best,

Bill

PS: so basically is it safe to say that this would be a "re-TPT" in order to create a larger partition to accept this new rom?

Edited by eirlysbill1

Guest Amphoras

Thanks for this mate. I've always been confuzzed by this. Like: why would I need to TPT to GEN 2 when I already have?

Being that you are the author of that TPT app, I appreciate your input on this.

All the best,

Bill

PS: so basically is it safe to say that this would be a "re-TPT" in order to create a larger partition to accept this new rom?

Its just the naming really. There are two styles of TPT, the Gen 1 type which has all the files separately, and the Gen 2 type which has all the files inside the image.bin file. The two types are not compatible, unless you use the Windows flasher. The Gen 1 to Gen 2 TPTs are the Gen 1 type. As your phone started as Gen 1, you still need to use Gen 1type TPTs. The Gen 1 to Gen 2 is just what its called. They will repartition your phone and leave you on Gen 2, so they were called Gen 1 to Gen 2 TPTs as the original use was to convert your phone from Gen 1 to Gen 2. If you are already Gen 2, then they just repartition your phone.

Guest eirlysbill1

Its just the naming really. There are two styles of TPT, the Gen 1 type which has all the files separately, and the Gen 2 type which has all the files inside the image.bin file. The two types are not compatible, unless you use the Windows flasher. The Gen 1 to Gen 2 TPTs are the Gen 1 type. As your phone started as Gen 1, you still need to use Gen 1type TPTs. The Gen 1 to Gen 2 is just what its called. They will repartition your phone and leave you on Gen 2, so they were called Gen 1 to Gen 2 TPTs as the original use was to convert your phone from Gen 1 to Gen 2. If you are already Gen 2, then they just repartition your phone.

always scratching my head on this one, until now.

Thanks again

Guest gunapriyan

Dear Developer,

This is Guna. First up all i wish to share my thanks to introduce this ROM to us.

Great Work.

I shall be happy if you fix the following bugs.

1. Camera (All our friends insist)

2. Video Camera

3. Gallery is forced stop.

If you fix the above issues, I am going to use this ROM in daily drive.

I am eagerly waiting for your nice reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Guna

Guest mr_mufy

Hi people.<br style="color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); "><br style="color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); ">Thanks for this rom it's very good.<br style="color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); "><br style="color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); ">Infortally I have to refuse the rom because a problem on a endomondo app.<br style="color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); "><br style="color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); ">I can´t install... Give always the error "not installed."<br style="color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); "><br style="color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); ">i can´t find the fix to continuous using the rom.<br style="color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); "><br style="color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); ">Does any one now any fix for this?

People please stop asking to fix the camera.

This it's a process on work.

This rom it's BETA, so you can´t use for daily, unless you are a devoloper.

Guest Sm0k3^_*

This rom it's BETA, so you can´t use for daily, unless you are a devoloper.

I'm not a developer, but I'm still using this ROM every day.

Anyway, when we are going to see new update / new version of this ROM (beta2) ?

Edited by Sm0k3^_*

Guest Anonline

I flashed this rom to my blade. This is fantastic! Camera does not work, but it is usable. My main problem is the Gallery, It is always crashes, but QuickPick is working! :)

Finally, I can't change my lockscreen wallpaper. Why? It is saying: "Failed to apply theme." It is not a problem, the default wallpaper is beautiful.

Many Thanks for You! :D

Edited by Anonline

Guest zelazko

I flashed this rom to my blade. This is fantastic! Camera does not work, but it is usable. My main problem is the Gallery, It is always crashes, but QuickPick is working! :)

Finally, I can't change my lockscreen wallpaper. Why? It is saying: "Failed to apply theme." It is not a problem, the default wallpaper is beautiful.

Many Thanks for You! :D

"ATTENTION: Before using MIUI themes you should create data/system/theme folder with root explorer. The themes for old MIUI are not fully supported. Miui v4 won't theme settings and other system menus unless made for v4."

Works fine.

Guest Lasse.

Freezes for me on boot (yellow xaomi.com-logo). Internal memory has over 200MB free space. Any ideas?

EDIT: Nevermind, seems that partitions weren't ok after all. Repartitioned via TPT and now it works! Looks great so far!

Edited by Lasse.

Guest geldof

wifi works but it connects poorly, even when sitting right next to my wifi-modem it hardly connects and loses connection quickly...

Just like to add I have this issue too, any fix for this?

Guest ropin

does any else find this rom extremely sluggish? does it just take time to settle?

is there anyway to speed it up so its smooth like other roms?

sorry for all the questions, but thanks :)