[ROM] [GEN2] CM7 Stock + Beats Sound LINK IS UP

Guest weeo

Guest eucurto

i think you should focus on getting Dolby to fully work on the Blade. wbaw once had a rom with that and the sound quality and detail were really improved BUT bluetooth didn't work on that rom.. :( the rom was from zte monte carlo.

here it is: http://android.modaco.com/topic/345167-romgen2zte-234-monte-carlo-stir-fry/page__hl__monte+carlo

if you get Dolby on CM7 you are my hero.. rolleyes.gif

i think you should focus on getting Dolby to fully work on the Blade. wbaw once had a rom with that and the sound quality and detail were really improved BUT bluetooth didn't work on that rom.. :( the rom was from zte monte carlo.

here it is: http://android.modaco.com/topic/345167-romgen2zte-234-monte-carlo-stir-fry/page__hl__monte+carlo

if you get Dolby on CM7 you are my hero.. rolleyes.gif

Consider it done

Guest Davidoff59

I found a dolby file ages ago that could be flashed to any cm7 rom. There was a button added to the music player so you could switch it on or off. It was on here or xda and make quite a difference to the sound. Does anyone remember it

Guest Davidoff59

I found a dolby file ages ago that could be flashed to any cm7 rom. There was a button added to the music player so you could switch it on or off. It was on here or xda and make quite a difference to the sound. Does anyone remember it

Guest Davidoff59

It may have been gsf B20 rom that had Dolby, although I was pretty sure it was a file I downloaded.

If you got a hold of that B20 rom, could you figure out how it was implemented?

It may have been gsf B20 rom that had Dolby, although I was pretty sure it was a file I downloaded.

If you got a hold of that B20 rom, could you figure out how it was implemented?

Yeah ill try

Guest secretsev3n

When I tried to flash the zip file, it gave me an error: (status 0).

Really hoping we can get this working, I'll be happy to test any files you need testing and whatnot.

When I tried to flash the zip file, it gave me an error: (status 0).

Really hoping we can get this working, I'll be happy to test any files you need testing and whatnot.

Oh really. Ok ill reupload. Its working on my phone. Ill upload the same zip from SD

Guest eszleny

found this on xda. its beats audio with dolby sound for the x8. downloaded and i can flashed the zip and my phone boots too :lol: but in the dolby app i cant get su acces (if i set automatic acces too):( i use RLS6 rom.

i heard dolby sound on montecarlo ported rom and its very cool :D

Guest secretsev3n

found this on xda. its beats audio with dolby sound for the x8. downloaded and i can flashed the zip and my phone boots too :lol: but in the dolby app i cant get su acces (if i set automatic acces too):( i use RLS6 rom.

i heard dolby sound on montecarlo ported rom and its very cool :D

So wait, can this be flash to our ZTE Blades? :P

Oh really. Ok ill reupload. Its working on my phone. Ill upload the same zip from SD

Still waiting on you to reupload...

Ill upload it in the weekend, with the IceCreanBread V3 release and initial Samsung user ex. Release aswell

Are you sure you haven't got a bad download? Retry it

Edited by weeo

any news on the dolby version of this?

is this a good rom for day to day use or is icecreambread better?

thanks

I currently use this rom and no problems so far. I do how ever prefer ICBread only for UI. But ICB performs better that previous update due to fixes. I use this rom mostly but do switch. If I were you, I would use ICB till dobly is here

Guest ropin

I currently use this rom and no problems so far. I do how ever prefer ICBread only for UI. But ICB performs better that previous update due to fixes. I use this rom mostly but do switch. If I were you, I would use ICB till dobly is here

thanks for the help. does the ICB rom have beats audio too or do i have to install that seperately?

thanks for the help. does the ICB rom have beats audio too or do i have to install that seperately?

Install seperate :( if you want, next update I will include