I'd like to introduce Chromasphere, a full 3d action/arcade game with a hint of puzzle for Android 2.1+. It's in Beta at the moment and will continue to grow and change over the next few months. It's up on the Android Market so I can get feedback and improve the game as I work it to completion, so please, if you have some spare time, download the free version, try it out and hopefully enjoy it. But most of all, if there's something you don't like, something in a level, the menu, whatever; let me know. Thank you for your time.
Works great on Samsung Galaxy Ace, S and S2 and all other comparable devices.
* Free version "Chromasphere Lite" here: https://market.andro...hromaspherelite
- Roll the Chromasphere using tilt controls and full 3d physics engine!
- Get to the end of each 3d level within the bronze, silver and gold times to win medals!
- "Ghost" replay mode: an easy way to improve your skills!
- Complete 13 (17 currently in the full version) 3d Levels with more to come! Keep an eye out for regular updates.
- Collect 4 colored shards to activate the Chromasphere colors and open colored doors, activate colored switches and cross colored bridges!
- Moving and rotating platforms! Plus more features to come!
- Touch-based Camera Controls: Swipe the screen left and right to move the camera. Pinch the screen in and out to zoom in and out.
- Calibrate tilt control on the options screen to suit your playing style.
Keep the game updated - I'll be adding new features and levels regularly!
Graphics improvements, more music and sound effects are planned soon!
Edited by redmotion, 12 March 2012 - 11:48 PM.