[Rom]MIUI ports by iKrautDroid -Current: 2.3.16-

Guest iKrautDroid

Guest iKrautDroid

Miui Ports by iKrautDroid

big thanks to Lens_Flare!

Current release: 2.3.16 Link: http://dev-host.org/IEk

Older releases: 2.3.9 Link http://dev-host.org/UJC

Wipe before flashing 2.3.16 if you have 2.3.9 installed!

Changelog:

2.3.9:

My first port, a little messy, based of the miui.us release.

2.3.16:

Based on miuiandroid release, removed some apps, made the updater script look nicer, replaced the Market with the Play Store.

Addons:

ICS Transition Animations for 2.3.16 (Should also work on 2.3.9): http://dev-host.org/gjz

Some liquid users on this rom biggrin.gif:

I installed the rom and now testing for a while. For the moment works fine.

Good news for miui's fans. Thanks for your job!!!biggrin.gif

I can confirm on the miui 2.3.9 , call, sms, 3 leds notifications, tethering works and this rom is very smooth, so it's perfect for me =) !

Great job and thank you iKrautDroid !

Hope you enjoy the rom!

If you like it, rate the topic 5 stars and give that green plus some lovin'.

If you really like it, please donate a few bucks to doctorswithoutborders or another charity!

Cheers!

Edited by iKrautDroid

Guest Master_T

As I already said in the other thread, thanks for the great job!

Can I ask what you mean by "clean up the rom" on the next release? Because I'm trying desperately to convince myself to wait until next release, but the curiosity is killing me biggrin.gif Is there a valid reason to wait for next weeks "cleaned" rom?

Guest ratix star

I have used this rom since yesterday and works great. I am very happy with the notification leds working.I have not had any restart and everything goes very smooth. Battery life seems normal. Everything I needed today has worked well. As whatsapp, blutooth, sms, calls, etc.

So congratulations and thank you again.biggrin.gif

Edited by ratix star

Guest iKrautDroid

As I already said in the other thread, thanks for the great job!

Can I ask what you mean by "clean up the rom" on the next release? Because I'm trying desperately to convince myself to wait until next release, but the curiosity is killing me biggrin.gif Is there a valid reason to wait for next weeks "cleaned" rom?

To be honest, not really...

I accidentally based this rom on the miui.us rom (If somebody noticed), and next release I'll go back to miuiandroid, because they are "nicer" to the Liquid tongue.gif

Also, I'll make the updater script a bit nicer, look at the build.prop a bit more and rethink the apps I include in the rom.

Won't really affect the functionality of the rom...

Cheers!

Guest Ciotto

[OT] as we have HW Acceleration on ICS rom, it's possible porting a MIUI v4 on our liquid? with HWA enabled?[/OT]

anyway, great job i'm testing it

Edited by Ciotto

Guest iKrautDroid

I've deleted some apps such as radio, torch..the Rom is perfect thank you for your work !

Which apps did you delete? I'll remove them in the next release.

Also, what do you think about the ICS transition animations? I'm planning on adding them...

Guest youpi666

Personnaly i prefer a strict clean MIUI rom with no 'add-ons' (or with add-ons that we could flash after the rom), than a custom MIUI.

For the app, you could delete :

- FM

- torch

- incredicontrol

- cmstats

Guest iKrautDroid

Well, I was gonna get rid of incredicontrol and replace it with antutu's overclock app...

Also, I really love dem ICS transitions :D

Guest youpi666

If the mods of transitions are in the framework-res.apk it will not be a big problem cause we overwrite it when we translate the rom ^^

;)

Guest MoNzAi88

Everything works fine other than the proximity sensor, the screen won't turn on after phone call, I have to press the power button manually to wake the screen if i want hang up the phone

Guest Master_T

This rom works great, but I have one problem. The Market updated to Google Play and now it doesn't show my apps (doesn't detect I've them installed) and so doesn't show updates... any solution? Tried Titanium Backup's "market doctor" but it didn't work...

Guest thirtytwodave

I don't have my Liquid E anymore (have i727r now), but i gave it to my exwife and she loves it" best rom" yet she says so i am writing this to say thanks and great job .

Guest iKrautDroid

hey ikroutdroid, Can you post the link of the guide you used to port the rom..

thanks!

Hey! I totally missed your reply, I just didn't "realize" it was there laugh.gif

So, without further ado, the link to the guide:

Click me!

Guest iKrautDroid

Hey bro did u add ICS transition effects on 2.3.16? I'm waiting this effects like Lens_Flares Light Force Rom..

I didn't add them to the rom, but I made an addon with the ICS transitions.

Download it here and flash in recovery!

the previos prox sensor problem fix?

No, and to be honest, I dont know how to... Maybe devs like Lens_Flare or thePasto can help?

Edited by iKrautDroid