[ DEV ] HTC Sense

Guest weeo

Weeo y r u out of story here?????

Say what? I would get this done if I didn't have other projects and if my PC booted up after windows 8 screwing it all up...

Guest blader95

Say what? I would get this done if I didn't have other projects and if my PC booted up after windows 8 screwing it all up...

LG Parda ui is done?? On XDA

Guest Sulthekk

Nothing interesting. I tried to rotate screen with fbcon instead of libsurfaceflinger, which works in recovery, but not for GUI. :(

As far as I know weeo, if there would be something fixed, he would already uploaded it.

Guest the_crevis

I doubt anything will get fixed as I won't be working on this or anything else until June as I have exams from now until then, I will upload my backup soon so that anybody can have a go fixing stuff on a build that does not reboot.

Weeo hasn't even looked, I have my GCSE exams that I'm revising for... when I have time I'll do it, or if someone else wishes to take over temp. I might have just sold my phone though...

weeo i've been the only one doing it anyway, it was just this thread that got me to start working on the port again.

Yh. But I can't do the Libs and all... I have a developer who PMed me how to do it. It'd somewhere...

Guest the_crevis

well that pm might be of some use, but i'm not working on anything till June as I've said cause I want to achieve my conditional for a degree in computing next year! :P

well that pm might be of some use, but i'm not working on anything till June as I've said cause I want to achieve my conditional for a degree in computing next year! :P

Good luck

• 8 months later...
Guest android@sam

There is no "SENSE" in porting the SENSE UI.Because

1-First of all,to get fully working it may took forever.

2-Now,less people are interested in using GB roms and SENSE 4.0 can't be ported to armv6.

Guest dhavaljp.95

Sorry for being off topic ..but can anybody plz try to port touchwiz ui for our blades ? It would be great seeing the ui on the blade !

Guest clavera

There is no "SENSE" in porting the SENSE UI.Because

1-First of all,to get fully working it may took forever.

2-Now,less people are interested in using GB roms and SENSE 4.0 can't be ported to armv6.

Maye you have right about intresting with GB, but HTC Sense+GB is not the same. Hundreds of people want Sense UI. We have opportunity to get what they want. Don't you think?

There is a Polish proverb: "Bez pracy nie ma kołaczy". In free translate it means: Without work you have nothing ;)

There was a time when android 4.0 on blade was impossible and right now what we have? STABLE and FAST ICS and even JB.

Maybe i am too reckless, but everything depends on dreams.

Maye you have right about intresting with GB, but HTC Sense+GB is not the same. Hundreds of people want Sense UI. We have opportunity to get what they want. Don't you think?

There is a Polish proverb: "Bez pracy nie ma kołaczy". In free translate it means: Without work you have nothing ;)

There was a time when android 4.0 on blade was impossible and right now what we have? STABLE and FAST ICS and even JB.

Maybe i am too reckless, but everything depends on dreams.

well, i think that ics/jb/4.2 are slower than cm 7.2 :\

in gb it is a bit lagging, but for me its more snappy, in 4.0 and newer it feels like "You wanted to open opera? let me think few seconds before i start it"

smooth ui is not all :|

if i am not alone (am i the only one around here meme) maybe there is sense to port this :)

Guest clavera

W0jt1 I think the same. I am using cm9 only because it is quite good looking. If we connect beautiful HTC Sense and gingerbread, which is faster than 4.0+ we can get "golden mean"

• 1 year later...