Photo

What will be your next Android phone and why?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

tiktok1

tiktok1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:Desire s
I'm with sixedup (post 55) for my requirements, although I would add the need for an LED for notification of missed calls, sms, email etc and a qood quality screen.

At the moment I'm using a Desire S with CM 7.2 stable, which fits everything on the list for the moment apart from processor, although am sort of looking for something a bit faster. Had a blade before that which was fine, but the screen and no LED made me upgrade.

defrith

defrith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Definitely it will be a Galaxy S3 because of the brilliant performance of the Android operating system.

Action wear MMA Gear and fight wear

CaptainHooks

CaptainHooks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I was really looking forward to buy Android 4.1 Jelly Bean it has the latest version of Google platform. Google has also announced that it plans to have Jelly Bean running on the Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus and Motorola Xoom.

High quality of lorry driver training is important for accreditation.

FordParker

FordParker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Samsung Galaxy S II, will be my next android phone. It promises to be thinner, lighter, and faster than the Galaxy S that preceded it, while garnishing Android 2.3.3 with a set of Touch Wiz customizations that might actually enhance, rather than hinder, the user experience.

Hirsch2k

Hirsch2k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
It will be the Mobistel Cynus T1
2x1 GHz Dual-Core
4,3" IPS
Dual Sim
Android 4.04
170€ (220 USD)

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego, OSF

Samsung Galaxy S II, will be my next android phone. It promises to be thinner, lighter, and faster than the Galaxy S that preceded it, while garnishing Android 2.3.3 with a set of Touch Wiz customizations that might actually enhance, rather than hinder, the user experience.

Does the Galaxy SII not already run ics with jellybean promised for November.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

Matthew 23:12

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts
Not fully decided yet but will probably be one of the Intel powered ones, locked or no. Best bang for the buck @ sub £200.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

meixiang93

meixiang93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Finally decided to go to the Xperia, s, I would be the next Android phone. It is expected to become thinner, lighter

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts
Now bought the Orange San Diego since the price dropped to £170.

1.6Ghz Intel with hyperthreading
4" 1024x600 pixel screen (very sharp fonts and extremely responsive after my OSF)
16Gb memory (no SD slot)
GB but ICS should(?) be here soon

With LauncherPro homescreen, really slick and fast. Well pleased.

NikitaLewis

NikitaLewis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Samsung Galaxy S3 would be my next android mobile. It has a small dimension which is easy to hold. Also the AMOLED screen is really superb.

JuneBugg

JuneBugg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Samsung Galaxy S will be my next android phone. I thought of buying this from long time ago. It really has a handy look and also it has many facilities which I search for such as long battery life, Rich video format playback support and etc...

This page describes the terms of On Page Optimisation.

Sonny Atwal

Sonny Atwal

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
Got the HTC One X for £249 (smartfonestore Grade A) and spent £1.99 for unlock code which is a lot better at everything than my G300 which cost £105 including unlock

RussellH

RussellH

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Devices:HTC TYTN II
Want to get a new HTC, as I've had them for years and feel a sense of loyalty. Like the sound of the HTC One X+, but can't believe the UK version won't be LTE ready. The One XL seems to have the same flaws as the One X with regard to memory and battery life. Paul hinted that we might get the LTE version of the One X+ at some point, but wonder how long we'll have to wait. The Butterfly looks awesome, but suspect that's still a long way off in the UK, so I'm hanging on to see what HTC do next over here.

the_crevis

the_crevis

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Devices:LG Nexus 4, ZTE Crescent
  • Twitter:@the_crevis
Talking of HTC i'm off to get the HTC Desire X as soon as I have the money - its £190 on vodafone atm, quite a steal if I'm honest!

LG Nexus 4 (daily driver) - CM10.2
ZTE Crescent (backup) - CM9
ZTE Blade - Deceased
If I helped you at all then remember to hit that green up arrow! Posted Image

bberryhill0

bberryhill0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Incredible 2
I just bought an Incredible 4G. I'll know more when it shows up

comicbookguy

comicbookguy

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 4
I'll be upgrading in the next 3 months, so HTC OneX+, Nexus4 and HTC J (or whatever its UK variant is called) are on my watch list (which is written on a slightly soggy napkin).....

Ive been very disappointed with Samsung build quality on my GNex after an HTC Desire, so the SIII really doesn't do it for me. And I'd have to be really persuaded to go much bigger with my phone (I have a Nexus 7 for that!) But the HTC J has 1080p, which blows my mind.

ethicalstrategy

ethicalstrategy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
Nexus 4. Looks great and hopefully will get the Modaco treatment!

jenifer

jenifer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Currently I am using galaxy S3 and I wants to buy HTC One Mobile. Like the design and the performance of HTC mobile.

IceGryffyndor

IceGryffyndor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Definitely it will be galaxy S 4. Already sold my S3 and waiting for it...... :wub:

The woollen rugs provide comfort and warmth to your home.

Droid2drummer

Droid2drummer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
HTC one..US..hope!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users