jguerra213

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:htc sensation
  • Twitter:@N/A

Offcourse bro! Look in the rom control section;) i dont use them haha

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Pyramid met Tapatalk

I did bro but for some reason I still have a small line at the bottom, I managed to reduce the size and width but I still have a little bit left and I want it completely gone

ladicx

ladicx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Offcourse bro! Look in the rom control section;) i dont use them haha

I downloaded and tried to flash but got an error during flash. Maybe a bad download? It was 164mb so I don't see why it would be bad

Edit* just tried flashing it over top of 1.3 and it worked! So far, so sick! Love the new loading circle with the spinning android. This rom is TIGHT :) One issue though. How do I get rid of the nav bar? I tried removing it in rom control but it won't go away! Sent from my Eggy caffeinated sensation

Edited by ladicx, 23 March 2012 - 12:58 AM.

sexislikesnow

sexislikesnow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Hey Eggy

Your new rom is sick indeed - It flies - I like how you have incorporated PCB blue theme.

I tried to flash the following themes for AOKP m4 and I'm stuck at bootloop.

[THEMES FOR AOKP M4] Cyan, Red, Green, Holo Green, **All New**Black-N-Yellow** http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1485568

[THEME]Black Exodus by Nitroz[AOKP m4 b001) http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1531801

I was under the impression that AOKP M4 themes would work on this rom.

Many thanks,
Sam

sexislikesnow

sexislikesnow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I downloaded and tried to flash but got an error during flash. Maybe a bad download? It was 164mb so I don't see why it would be bad

Edit* just tried flashing it over top of 1.3 and it worked! So far, so sick! Love the new loading circle with the spinning android. This rom is TIGHT :) One issue though. How do I get rid of the nav bar? I tried removing it in rom control but it won't go away! Sent from my Eggy caffeinated sensation

+1 I can't get rid of Navigation bar either - When I try to untick all the Nav Bar options, it gives me the not responding error.

ladicx

ladicx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

+1 I can't get rid of Navigation bar either - When I try to untick all the Nav Bar options, it gives me the not responding error.

Yea I've tried everything the last few hours. I hate that the nav bar won't go away. Only thing I don't like about the rom. Eggy, please help us fix this! Also the soft keys don't vibrate anymore. :P

Sent from my HTC Pyramid using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

Edited by ladicx, 23 March 2012 - 04:17 AM.

eggyenergy666

eggyenergy666

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
Oke people listenup! For navbar you go to rom controls, go to powermenu, put everything on! Then hold your powerbutton, you see the powermenu comming. Then tou see on the bottem navigationbar controls, you see the power of the nav control on, brxt to the little house button, click on it and its gone:D this is how i did it(:

Posted Image

eggyenergy666

eggyenergy666

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Attached Files

Posted Image

ladicx

ladicx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Maybe put the explanation in the op. I never would have thought of that. Anyways thanks bro. Now I can sleep!:P Appreciate the help on twitter too. Easier when I saw the screen shot. Been playing with your Rom for the last 5 hrs straight. Love it. Found a few small issues I will let u know about tomorrow. Now that menu is gone I will sleep haha

Sent from my HTC Pyramid using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

sexislikesnow

sexislikesnow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Yep, thanks Eggy that worked - I'm saying it again, this rom is as smooth as butter.

Any word on my previous post regarding themes causing boot loop?

eggyenergy666

eggyenergy666

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Yep, thanks Eggy that worked - I'm saying it again, this rom is as smooth as butter.

Any word on my previous post regarding themes causing boot loop?

Yeah i tested them yesterday haha, its the systemui.apk for m4 that making a bigass problem on or sensatiin, so a no go, if somebody is a great themer hit me up and maybe i can use your work inside, would love to see a more workedout theme(:

Posted Image

ladicx

ladicx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Yeah i tested them yesterday haha, its the systemui.apk for m4 that making a bigass problem on or sensatiin, so a no go, if somebody is a great themer hit me up and maybe i can use your work inside, would love to see a more workedout theme(:

Eggy,

Issues with the rom are

Multi touch. Fixed using Sebastian's 1.30.2 kernel :

Some screen flickering while watching videos. Happened using the included kernel. Haven't tested using Seb's kernel

Nav bar is stuck out the box. You provided fix above tho :D

Vid cam. Known issue.

Sometimes screen cuts in Widgets. Haven't seen it again since changing kernels.

A few more I couldn't think of at the moment.

Overall I love the rom. One if my all time favs. Only thing really missing for me is the video cam. I record lots of vids since I just moved to California. Hopefully with HTC releasing kernel source that can be fixed soon. Thanks for the great rom bro

Sent from Mars using my Eggy caffeinated Sensation

eggyenergy666

eggyenergy666

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Eggy,

Issues with the rom are

Multi touch. Fixed using Sebastian's 1.30.2 kernel :

Some screen flickering while watching videos. Happened using the included kernel. Haven't tested using Seb's kernel

Nav bar is stuck out the box. You provided fix above tho

Vid cam. Known issue.

Sometimes screen cuts in Widgets. Haven't seen it again since changing kernels.

A few more I couldn't think of at the moment.

Overall I love the rom. One if my all time favs. Only thing really missing for me is the video cam. I record lots of vids since I just moved to California. Hopefully with HTC releasing kernel source that can be fixed soon. Thanks for the great rom bro

Haha nice to hear some likings:D and its an highly experimental kernel, common 2.2ghz? Thaaa faaak haha sickness not?

Posted Image

eikocaro

eikocaro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:Omnia
Can someone please tell me which kernel / firmware I should use ??
I'm trying to run this rom since ver 1.2 but it won't pass splashscreen...

eggyenergy666

eggyenergy666

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
new build up!
Changelog 23-3-2012

made some minor change

fixed some duplicates

added beats audio mod!

happy flashing!

Posted Image

ladicx

ladicx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Haha nice to hear some likings:D and its an highly experimental kernel, common 2.2ghz? Thaaa faaak haha sickness not?

Bro no doubt that trip kernel is straight up sick:p never seen an over clock kernel run that speed without reboots :D I'm just speaking more in terms of functionality and stability. The other kernel has multi touch and a few other benefits that's why I mentioned it.

In other news looks like u dropped a new update. Tight! Can't wait to flash it. You da man bro haha

ladicx

ladicx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Iight heres the deal. You need 3.32 unlocked firmware. You can get that here.http://forum.xda-dev....php?p=20713530

Next you may need version 1.4 I believe of this rom.

I tried flashing 1.5 with a full wipe but got error. After reflashing 1.4 I flashed 1.5 on top and it installed smooth.

Since then I been running this sick 1.5 rom. Its crazy sick. Hope this helps.;)

ladicx

ladicx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Iight heres the deal. You need 3.32 unlocked firmware. You can get that here.http://forum.xda-dev....php?p=20713530

Next you may need version 1.4 I believe of this rom.

I tried flashing 1.5 with a full wipe but got error. After reflashing 1.4 I flashed 1.5 on top and it installed smooth.

Since then I been running this sick 1.5 rom. Its crazy sick. Hope this helps.;)

Jiggs82

Jiggs82

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Devices:HTC Sensation 4G
Hey Eggy, can you tell me what sms popup app you're using on this rom? thanks:)

eggyenergy666

eggyenergy666

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Hey Eggy, can you tell me what sms popup app you're using on this rom? thanks:)

Sms popup haha!

Posted Image

Mojo9987

Mojo9987

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
yo eggy the only thing im experiencing with this rom is that it doesnt lock the data... i do the search network everytime i reboot! kind of annoying, but other then that its smooth but im gettin error 921 while trying to download from the market.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users