Guest sky_jiahao

Guest equiliym

ATLEAST use chinese which can be translated

:lol:

yeah you totally have to love those spring brushes younger brother type of translations lol

Guest uumeshh

I would. If Chinese users are discussing a chinese rom made for a Chinese phone by a chinese developer in Chinese than they should do it in a chinese forum for completeness sake. Or at least ask a moderator to open a chinese subforum in the international part of modaco.

It's not because I can't understand it. I would hold my ground on this even if a Hungarian rom cook would post his work here in Hungarian. You have to look at what benefits the majority of the users and in this case it's disallowing any language other than English.

+1.

and if someone is really interested, they can go to the chinese website and sit all day translating .

Edited by uumeshh

Guest Laccnow

A GB based miui for the blade, looks interesting. I think I'll wait for some more feedback and a possible fix for the wi-fi (if that's not working).

Guest munnaraaki

Everything is working fine for me! using it from last 5 days.. Wifi, bluetooth, tethering,cam, almost every damn thing works.. n i must say .. i love it!! its lovely and message app is freaking fast! n s*** loads of themes!!

for those who whining about post being in Chinese..

"""Originally posted:

MIUI ROM, based on CM. [Personal training hand] contact: [email protected]

[2012.03.17 update]

1. copy the Andrews Forum " jardonkobe, "Brothers beautification programs - for miui 2.3.7 beautification improvements - the progress bar and pop-up window (amended on 3/15 nights) "( http://bbs.hiapk.com...321692-1-3.html ). Fillet dialog box is really nice, hope to continue to beautify the go 2. MI altar again copy "Dreamのfinal wa ri" brothers "notification bar" them solutions. The notification bar background can be changed with the theme. Thank you to transplant the MIUI "Settings" program . Get rid of some not yet implemented the MIUI feature, everyone on the first use. 4.swap large file size to 96M. You can also use other greatly swap tools (please remember to close the ROM comes with the swap program) Download: http://115.com/file/e7oes30x # everyone to reflect some bugs, next week, if you have time will try to fix. Welcome ability greatly with the perfect on some of the ROM diagram: the day before yesterday 20:52 uploading and downloading attachments (44.08 KB)sent to the phone the day before yesterday 20:52 uploading and downloading attachments (181.22 KB) sent to the phone the day before yesterday 20:52 upload and download Annex (27.19 KB) sent to the phone the day before yesterday 20:52 upload to download attachment (47.84 KB) sent to the mobile phone original link:http://www.miui.com/...466565-1-1.htmlPosted the Image

"" (its in simplified chinese) google translator works fine for me.

FFS just stop cribbing.

Edited by munnaraaki

Guest munnaraaki

A GB based miui for the blade, looks interesting. I think I'll wait for some more feedback and a possible fix for the wi-fi (if that's not working).

Wifi works fine!

Guest slumslayer

Something wrong with the zip! im downloading from the main website.. speed is better today..

I've not tested it yet so my zip may be corrupt indeed. Could someone post the md5 so I can check ? Thx.

Guest unmukt

A2sdgui app is not working. Is there any other way we can free some space?

The ROM is beautiful. Just somehow need to find a way to free some space