[CLOSED 29-05-12]

Guest tillaz

Guest Wacky.ddw

I was thinking you might quit since you dont have the skate anymore and the thread was closed. Im glad you didnt!

Edit: I didnt have any bugs yet on R12 so thank you very mutch!

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest tillaz

its my fault, i missed things in R12 and by the time i was reminded the thread was locked...

setcpu will be an add-on to replace nofrills, if people want this...

if its not included in the rom i see nothing to complaint about since the app IS very much free, just not to be included in roms. huh.gif

Thank you again for another precious piece of work!

Now that you have replaced all the paid stuff, hope no pain in the a?? will come here to stink.

Will try this version later on today. Then will report how it went!

Thanks again.

Hi, I am on R12 right now it is brilliant.Just wandering will R13 be rooted or Have an option to root?

Hello there,

R12 is rooted.

You don't get popups but if any program need root, the permission is granted.

Guest unomesmo

@Tillaz

Maybe R13 could come with no automatic wipes?? laugh.gif (for people with R12 installed.. others do it manually if they want)

Thanks for your work and I think now you are on the right way.. less problems and anyway people can choose what to install

Edited by unomesmo

@Tillaz

Maybe R13 could come with no automatic wipes?? laugh.gif (for people with R12 installed.. others do it manually if they want)

Thanks for your work and I think now you are on the right way.. less problems and anyway people can choose what to install

If you want you can open the zip file and remove the formats yourself from the file META-INF/com/google/android/updater-script

Guest unomesmo

If you want you can open the zip file and remove the formats yourself from the file META-INF/com/google/android/updater-script

Oh thank you very much!!! I had no idea about it.. Now I know where to search.. Thanks for the hint, I'll google about..

Guest tillaz

iv improved the swipe of notification animation, it was rather buggy and hard to get it to work... now its butter smooth, swiping from the centrer

Guest tillaz

Oh thank you very much!!! I had no idea about it.. Now I know where to search.. Thanks for the hint, I'll google about..

remove this code, you must use notepad++ its free...

# wipe data/factory partition.
show_progress(0.5, 0);
format("MTD", "system");
format("MTD", "userdata");
format("MTD", "cache");
format("MTD", "persist"); [/code]

or you can use this one its already removed updater-script.rar

extract the .rar, it would not let me attach the raw file

Guest tillaz

Extra options has icearmor options in the header.rolleyes.gif

yeah, its just spare parts from cm7... i forgot to rename it, its even on the market if you look

Guest tillaz

the problem with some notifications being cut in half/cropped is because its displaying two lines rather than one...

i need to edit the smali code so it only displays one line.

Guest Nigh77

Hi guys, how's it going?.

First at all, I want to thanks to Tilal for AtomicMod, great job.

Recently I could read some about background noise during the call, and I have the same problem.

The point is the next.

When I call somebody with Viber the sound is perfectly clear so the problem isn't on speaker.

But I hear this hissing when I do calls using GSM (normal) mode.

Maybe you will be able to do something with this information, or at least I hope so...

It would be wonderfull if you could fix this unpleasant noise.

Sorry for my english ^^.

Great forum!

Guest tillaz

Hello!

Why there is no indication of the source? For example, if the settings are from Ice Armor.... rolleyes.gif

the settings are in no way from ice armor... the extra setting are spare parts from cm7

(ice armor is cm7, renamed and modded)

if you read the post above you would know this...

spare parts https://play.google....are_parts&hl=en

this is found in most cm7 builds... its just renamed to extra settings

Guest pablo_el_diablo

Great work Tillaz, I'm more than happy You are still on atomic project and thanks for all your effort.

Just wanted to raise an issue - when my OMC is connected via USB, all GO widgets are disabled ('Problem with loading the widget') plus most of apps are also unusable. This reverts when I pull down the menu and unmount the usb. Currently I use R10 (with Androzip PRO ;) and had same issues on R7, am I the only one with this? Thanks in advance.

post-971579-0-93329400-1332196138_thumb.

Great work Tillaz, I'm more than happy You are still on atomic project and thanks for all your effort.

Just wanted to raise an issue - when my OMC is connected via USB, all GO widgets are disabled ('Problem with loading the widget') plus most of apps are also unusable. This reverts when I pull down the menu and unmount the usb. Currently I use R10 (with Androzip PRO ;) and had same issues on R7, am I the only one with this? Thanks in advance.

Do you app2sd or link2sd?

When you mount the card on the pc you can access any partition on the card from the phone.

If you use app2sd or link2sd you should user something like multi mount sd to only mount the vfat partition.

This should fix your problem.

Also be aware that all apps in vfat partition of the card can access it when mounted normal way. So even if you don't have link2sd or app2sd you can still have problems accessing some apps if they reside on the card.

hope it helps.

Guest tillaz

do you use link2sd? or move your apps to the sdcard the normal way?

if your apps are on the sdcard and you turn on usb storage the sdcard is unmounted from the phone, resulting in apps not working

this is normal wink.gif

Guest CrypticX

Hi Tillaz,

Great to see you didn't give up!

I installed R12 on my second skate (GF), and looks almost perfect!

A few questions I hope you would like to help me with before I re-install my own (with loads of stuff and settings, so don't want to do it to often ;-))

I love the Go apps so use them for sms and dialer (contacts) also.

Can I, completely replace the dialer and SMS app? And what is the best procedure?

Replace the APK (wich ones) in the ZIP? Or remove them and install it after flashing from the market?

Second, I notice the Go launcher can't update from the market. Could this be fixed?

Thnx a lot for all your efforts!!!