tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,850 posts
  • Interests:ET Life
  • Devices:Nexus 4

Hello!
Why there is no indication of the source? For example, if the settings are from Ice Armor.... Posted Image

the settings are in no way from ice armor... the extra setting are spare parts from cm7
(ice armor is cm7, renamed and modded)

if you read the post above you would know this...

spare parts https://play.google....are_parts&hl=en

this is found in most cm7 builds... its just renamed to extra settings

pablo_el_diablo

pablo_el_diablo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Devices:TMV
Great work Tillaz, I'm more than happy You are still on atomic project and thanks for all your effort.

Just wanted to raise an issue - when my OMC is connected via USB, all GO widgets are disabled ('Problem with loading the widget') plus most of apps are also unusable. This reverts when I pull down the menu and unmount the usb. Currently I use R10 (with Androzip PRO ;) and had same issues on R7, am I the only one with this? Thanks in advance.

Attached Files

smfd

smfd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Great work Tillaz, I'm more than happy You are still on atomic project and thanks for all your effort.

Just wanted to raise an issue - when my OMC is connected via USB, all GO widgets are disabled ('Problem with loading the widget') plus most of apps are also unusable. This reverts when I pull down the menu and unmount the usb. Currently I use R10 (with Androzip PRO ;) and had same issues on R7, am I the only one with this? Thanks in advance.

Do you app2sd or link2sd?

When you mount the card on the pc you can access any partition on the card from the phone.
If you use app2sd or link2sd you should user something like multi mount sd to only mount the vfat partition.

This should fix your problem.

Also be aware that all apps in vfat partition of the card can access it when mounted normal way. So even if you don't have link2sd or app2sd you can still have problems accessing some apps if they reside on the card.

hope it helps.

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,850 posts

do you use link2sd? or move your apps to the sdcard the normal way?

if your apps are on the sdcard and you turn on usb storage the sdcard is unmounted from the phone, resulting in apps not working
this is normal Posted Image

CrypticX

CrypticX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate Optimus P500
  • Twitter:@KrisBloemen
Hi Tillaz,

Great to see you didn't give up!
I installed R12 on my second skate (GF), and looks almost perfect!
A few questions I hope you would like to help me with before I re-install my own (with loads of stuff and settings, so don't want to do it to often ;-))

I love the Go apps so use them for sms and dialer (contacts) also.
Can I, completely replace the dialer and SMS app? And what is the best procedure?
Replace the APK (wich ones) in the ZIP? Or remove them and install it after flashing from the market?

Second, I notice the Go launcher can't update from the market. Could this be fixed?

Thnx a lot for all your efforts!!!

pablo_el_diablo

pablo_el_diablo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Devices:TMV

This should fix your problem.

I use link2SD and 'use app2sd' option when moving apps. Indeed when I open Lin2SD while SD mounted it comes up with 'No sd card available'. Thanks for guidance and forgive me my first post! :):)

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,850 posts
having trouble with changing notifications to one line rather than two... im not even sure how it ended up like that in the first place Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

smali code its a nightmare

Wacky.ddw

Wacky.ddw

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts
  • Devices:Xiaomi MI-2s 32GB
The speaker problem on viber and skype is the only thing i can think off that i would love to see fixed in this ROM.

I have a questions about the swipe off notifications: What are swipe off notifications :P

Allso the flashable animations what are they? Different screen off animations???<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

>>>> [FAQ] Rooting for beginners <<<<

Tutorial on installing installing Superboot and Clockworkmod.

Changing bootscreen, how to unbrick and more.

[UPDATED 26-02-2012]

donk165

donk165

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Honor (u8860)
They are transition animations, I'm running the blur one, its the transitions between menus like settings and so on, the stock android transitions are replaced I think

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,850 posts

The speaker problem on viber and skype is the only thing i can think off that i would love to see fixed in this ROM.

I have a questions about the swipe off notifications: What are swipe off notifications :P

Allso the flashable animations what are they? Different screen off animations???<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

if you have a notification in the status bar you can swipe it left or right to remove it

the flashable animations change all animations on the phone... give them a try, flash one then long hold to get the widget menu up and you will see.
stock and ics is there so you can revert

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,850 posts
----

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,850 posts
or this Attached File  LatestItemContainer.rar   1.05KB   10 downloads

FatLadZ

FatLadZ

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy SII I9100
  • Twitter:@#FatLadZ
thanks for this my son will be over the moon :)

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,850 posts
actually it could be any where in systemUI because before this mod it did not handle notifications with one line... it made the box bigger to display all.
on cm7 it only uses one line to display any notification... atomic's systemUI needs to do the same..

i have no idea where to look so i give up for now... will do some research and see if i can find any info...

smfd

smfd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

the change that needs done to fix notifications is in this needs extracted

it needs to make notifications display one line of text rather than two

i have tried a fyew things that have no effect or make things removable that should not be...

really need some help with this

I took a look at the code, and realy I couldn't understand a thing... :(

Are there any manuals/books to start someone in the obscure art of android programing?

And smali? What it stands for? Is a mix of java with something else?

smfd

smfd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

I took a look at the code, and realy I couldn't understand a thing... :(

Are there any manuals/books to start someone in the obscure art of android programing?

And smali? What it stands for? Is a mix of java with something else?

OK did my homework, and now I know what smali is.

Now I have a question: shouldn't be easier to take the original source code, correct it to what we want and compile it?

Why disassemble and assemble?

Maybe there is a reason, but I don't know.

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,850 posts
hahahah, what an idiot i am... totally been looking in the wrong place to fix the notifications.... fixed this as soon as i woke up, took 2 seconds Posted Image

jikobutsu

jikobutsu

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts
  • Devices:OSD

hahahah, what an idiot i am... totally been looking in the wrong place to fix the notifications.... fixed this as soon as i woke up, took 2 seconds Posted Image

Any chance of an update zip for this please tillaz ?
I would like to keep R12 with setcpu in settings,as this is the CPU app I have always used.

smfd

smfd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
Don't forget to change the title of the thread when you release R13.... Wasn't released on the 19 as you mislead us!! ;)

carbono

carbono

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:zte montecarlo
I do not find the links to prove this rom :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users