ZTE Skate/Orange Monte Carlo Question

Guest kyan31

Guest kyan31

I was just wondering if Minecraft Pocket Edition would work on the Orange Monte Carlo/ZTE skate. If someone could maybe send me a video of Minecraft playing on thier zte skate, that would help me allot. I haven't actually brought my Skate yet and i am a fan of Minecraft, that's why i want to know.

Minecraft PE link:

https://play.google....WNyYWZ0cGUiXQ..

Please reply, thanks.

Guest TrollFaceEngaged

Sorry but Minecraft PE does not support the Skate becuase the Skate has an ARMv6 processor and Minecraft PE is made for ARMv7+. sad.gif

There could be an unofficial ARMv6 version but you'll have to search for it if there is one (highly unlikely)

I also wondered if Minceraft would work but I remember seeing on a Minecraft Wiki page that Jeb (Minecraft dev) released a list with incompatible devices.

Surprise, surprise, the OMC/Skate was on that list.sad.gif

Also check out a M:PE alternative, i think its called PetraVis and probably is compatible with the Skate.

Edited by TrollFaceEngaged

Guest kyan31

Sorry but Minecraft PE does not support the Skate becuase the Skate has an ARMv6 processor and Minecraft PE is made for ARMv7+. sad.gif

There could be an unofficial ARMv6 version but you'll have to search for it if there is one (highly unlikely)

I also wondered if Minceraft would work but I remember seeing on a Minecraft Wiki page that Jeb (Minecraft dev) released a list with incompatible devices.

Surprise, surprise, the OMC/Skate was on that list.sad.gif

Also check out a M:PE alternative, i think its called PetraVis and probably is compatible with the Skate.

Damn, Well thanks for the imformation anyway laugh.gif