Help!!

Guest fenek11

Guest fenek11

Hello I can not even turn on the phone when you plug in the charger and the screenlights up but when the cell phone to connect to a PC so I will write usb not recognized so I gave it to the repair shop and they told me they do not know what isjust the same time, I made ​​a basic reflow boards flax and put new cord should havea similar problem someone please help?

Sorry for my English

Edited by fenek11

Guest Androidlover287

Hello I can not even turn on the phone when you plug in the charger and the screenlights up but when the cell phone to connect to a PC so I will write usb not recognized so I gave it to the repair shop and they told me they do not know what isjust the same time, I made ​​a basic reflow boards flax and put new cord should havea similar problem someone please help? <br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

What?

Guest Gary Crutcher

Hello I can not even turn on the phone when you plug in the charger and the screenlights up but when the cell phone to connect to a PC so I will write usb not recognized so I gave it to the repair shop and they told me they do not know what isjust the same time, I made ​​a basic reflow boards flax and put new cord should havea similar problem someone please help? <br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

It the problem about an SGS2 or an LG Optimus 2x?