Have I Killed my OMC?

Guest TouchyAndalou

Guest TouchyAndalou

Hello, I'm worried I may have bricked my OMC. I understand that that's rare, but I'm having no joy trying to fix this.

I was just about to flash a new rom, and I had used the TPT helper to create a TPT. It was 2mb cache, 135mb system, 302mb data. My rom system size is 130mb.

I flashed the TPT, it said it was successful and rebooted itself. But it failed to boot into clockwork and just got stuck on the green android man.

If I re-try the TPT, the same thing happens.

If I try to boot into clockwork, it just loads to the green android man screen.

If I connect my USB cable, it says unrecognised device or something like that on the computer.

If I try to look for the device on my computer, it says please insert a disk into drive F.

Am I completely screwed here? :(

Guest TouchyAndalou

I would try QPST from the unlocking thread. This could help.

Thanks for the suggestion, but no luck. There are no active phones recognised under QPST and adding a new port doesn't work.

You should get FTM working at first place... Or maybe you could try to boot into bootloader using adb somehow. If you manage to boot into bootloader yiu will be able to reflah clockworkmod

Edited by C3C0

Guest H3ROS

Why not just put the stock Orange TPT onto your sd card and then flash the TPT by holding the volume up, menu and power button. You'd need an adapter of course to get it onto the card.

Or as C3C0 says, the Skatie TPT :D

Edited by H3ROS

Guest TouchyAndalou

*whew* I managed to fix it!

What I did was took my sd card, put in in my old San Francisco, deleted the image file and replaced it with a "good" TPT and flashing that got me into clockwork.

What a relief. I feel a bit silly about this thread now, after how easy it was to fix... but it was so simple I hadn't even thought of it :D

Thanks a lot for trying to help C3CO. This is a great community.

Guest TouchyAndalou

Why not just put the stock Orange TPT onto your sd card and then flash the TPT by holding the volume up, menu and power button. You'd need an adapter of course to get it onto the card.

Or as C3C0 says, the Skatie TPT :D

Where were you 5 minutes ago?! lol

:P