DoucheForTheSoul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco II

Just found these:

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item2c64277a0a

Anyone tried them ?

Thanks for the find, I've just bought one. I've only had my phone a week and I've dropped it already so hopefully this will address my worries. I'll let you know how it is in 2 weeks, or however long it takes to make its way across the world.

JohnnyZTE

JohnnyZTE

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Devices:San Francisco II

Thanks for the find, I've just bought one. I've only had my phone a week and I've dropped it already so hopefully this will address my worries. I'll let you know how it is in 2 weeks, or however long it takes to make its way across the world.

I bought two last night, for me and the misses, worked out £14, good value Id say, I will post here again when they arrive. Posted Image

Forgot to mention....well done there on the find. Posted Image

Edited by JohnnyZTE, 28 March 2012 - 06:29 AM.

N97 lost interest after Nokia did
3 x San Francisco II in this household all on Fish & Chips

Stu T

Stu T

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I bought two last night, for me and the misses, worked out £14, good value Id say, I will post here again when they arrive. Posted Image

Forgot to mention....well done there on the find. Posted Image

No probs...
I've been keeping an eye out for the past few weeks.
Noticed the price has dropped a bit on ebay so I've ordered a couple !

PS got a black and white OSF2's both on FnC

Edited by Stu T, 28 March 2012 - 08:20 PM.

DoucheForTheSoul

DoucheForTheSoul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
This came today. I went for black. It fits well and is nice and bouncy. It's grips well too, it's got a decent non-slip texture. The power and volume buttons work well through the case and you can still access the three physical buttons at the bottom of the screen just fine. It only took just over a week to come so I'm pleased.

Edited by DoucheForTheSoul, 05 April 2012 - 03:05 PM.

darren watson53

darren watson53

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
bugger, looks like they've sold out :(

darren watson53

darren watson53

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
success! heres the Amazon link for anyone trying to find these cases.

http://www.amazon.co...33644081&sr=8-1

bladebuddy

bladebuddy

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • Interests:All things outdoors , family and phone
  • Devices:zte blade + Huawei Ascend G300
Mine came today the case fits very well, like already mentioned the case is rubberized and grippy with cut outs for the USB, headphone Jack, rear speaker and camera. The volume +- have a raised rubber button as does the power button. The added bonus being the two free screen saver's covered the whole screen not just the lit part. Well worth €3.90 plus 90p postage.
Looks well protected.

Biohazard

JohnnyZTE

JohnnyZTE

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Devices:San Francisco II

Mine came today the case fits very well, like already mentioned the case is rubberized and grippy with cut outs for the USB, headphone Jack, rear speaker and camera. The volume +- have a raised rubber button as does the power button. The added bonus being the two free screen saver's covered the whole screen not just the lit part. Well worth €3.90 plus 90p postage.
Looks well protected.

Got mine today, as said Rubberized and very strong. Well build and great addition to the phone.

N97 lost interest after Nokia did
3 x San Francisco II in this household all on Fish & Chips

Reider59

Reider59

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
I used a joey, washed the cack off it first ;) :D

*** Just remember, any ROM change, Kernel change or any other type of change you do is at your own risk. Someone helping you is not responsible for any risks you decide to take. It works for many but their are situations, events and errors outside of the control of a third party that may cause a bricked phone. Think before you start. I took the chance and thankfully it worked for me. Had it not then only I would have been to blame. ***

bladebuddy

bladebuddy

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • Interests:All things outdoors , family and phone
  • Devices:zte blade + Huawei Ascend G300

I used a joey, washed the cack off it first

Don't know if you're getting at this. Must admit this case picks up more crap then my local bin men. The soft rubber texture picks up more fluff then a sumo wrestlers belly button. Be warned , will need to wash the case quite often !

Biohazard

DoucheForTheSoul

DoucheForTheSoul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Yeah after some use I have to say the dust & fluff attraction is the biggest downside. It also gets under the case quite a lot, after taking the case off the back of the phone was covered in dust and fluff which I guess is mostly from my pocket. This isn't great as this is only after a week. I'd imagine all this dust would find its way into the phone sooner or later.

I'm going to keep my eye out for any other cases.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users