Temple Run

Guest WallyUK

Guest bladebuddy

Are you lot getting random deaths on the game? Runs perfectly smooth just sometimes when you jump you die for no reason.

I though it was because I was tilting the phone slightly to one side. Tried this game on the blade and the crescent and you might be right. Will try to keep the phone more stable and report back.

Yes your definitely right , not quite as bad on the crescent. Might be different for others. But definitely getting random deaths.

Edited by bladebuddy

Guest kimomini

Yeah it doesn't register swipes sometimes too, its not a problem with the initial release as it runs fine on a friends tablet perfectly responsive smooth no deaths (ARMv7 of game), something must have happened in the porting process, really hope devs manage to fix this been waiting for 2 months for this to come out and when it does, it ain't even compatible on my phone

Guest brookergray

Yeah it doesn't register swipes sometimes too, its not a problem with the initial release as it runs fine on a friends tablet perfectly responsive smooth no deaths (ARMv7 of game), something must have happened in the porting process, really hope devs manage to fix this been waiting for 2 months for this to come out and when it does, it ain't even compatible on my phone

What did you expect? It was ported to a different CPU architecture without source. It will NEVER work correctly.

Guest kimomini

What did you expect? It was ported to a different CPU architecture without source. It will NEVER work correctly.

Edited by kimomini

• 2 months later...