Repeated auto-reboot on standby

Guest YonatanP

Guest YonatanP

A few days ago I received my new Skate but it repeatedly auto-reboots itself on standby. It's really frustrating. Did anyone encounter this issue? Any known solution?

Thanks in advance!

Guest Anthony1989
A few days ago I received my new Skate but it repeatedly auto-reboots itself on standby. It's really frustrating. Did anyone encounter this issue? Any known solution?

Thanks in advance!

Have you installed cwm or a custom rom? If you have revert to stock and if you still have problems send it back to the shop and tell them your fault

Guest YonatanP

I installed CWM...

How I revert to stock?

Have you installed cwm or a custom rom? If you have revert to stock and if you still have problems send it back to the shop and tell them your fault

Guest rjm2k

Does it do this when in airplane mode?

what network are you on? I get the same kind of thing and have assumed it's down to the t-mobile / orqange merge due to them messing about with their network. I'm trying a giff gaff sim for a while now to see if the same problem occurrs. I switched off tmobile to orange roaming and it seems a bit better but not totally fixed.

Edited by rjm2k

Guest YonatanP

It happens also in airplane mode and also when SIM is taken out.

I'm on orange but I don't think it's related.

Does it do this when in airplane mode?

what network are you on? I get the same kind of thing and have assumed it's down to the t-mobile / orqange merge due to them messing about with their network. I'm trying a giff gaff sim for a while now to see if the same problem occurrs. I switched off tmobile to orange roaming and it seems a bit better but not totally fixed.