How is returning to stock properly done?

Guest domenico lamberti

Guest domenico lamberti

I am running Fish n chips at the moment, but i need to flash back to stock for the review of the phone (will be going back to fnc after), but last time i tried to go back to stock i did something wrong and ended up flashing the stock android system recovery, and i couldnt install any ROM's,the only way i got CWM and FnC back was by TPT, i just need to flash the stock ROM, only problem is i cannot remember if i am TPT'd to a bigger partition anymore, i used option 4 in Amphoras' guide, then the aforementioned android system recovery (not cwm) was flashed and i thought i was screwed then i TPT'd CWM back on but i dont know if that changed the internal memory back to stock or not, i have been going through the stock rom thread and the links to the stock image.bin is dead and i really dont know what to do

ANY help is appreciated

Guest domenico lamberti

Just download one of the stock roms from the links at the top of the forum and then use clockwork to shove it back in :)

Here's the link for you...

http://blog.podtwo.c...ock%20ROMs.html

will either of them do? i just checked on the bottom one because the link to sebs one failed and the is about 4 or so for the SF II which one to pick? i'm sorry for sounding so noobish i just wish i had shot the review before sucumbing to the desires of ROM flashing

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

I would install the "latest" version, i.e. the most up to date...You didn't actually state which phone you have but it would be....

OUK_P736VV1.0.0B13 for the San Francisco II (Wed Feb 15 18:50:49 CST 2012)

P736EV1.0.0B13 for the T-Mobile Vivacity (Tue Nov 29 01:41:40 HKT 2011)

Only one link for the French Blade S

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa

Guest domenico lamberti

it will most definitely be in english and i will be sure to,just as i did with the skate :) , i will post it here, no point in opening yet another thread in the forum for no reason, will be posted in two parts like all my other reviews, will take a while to upload because i have terrible upload speeds (like 0.62mps), check out my youtube channel for my other videos, thumbs up,comment and subscribe if you like what you see

www.youtube.com/Ditzydom

Guest Reider59

I`ve seen it somewhere recently but can`t recall where. Theirs a setting in some hosting sites I believe where you can preset a site to allow either www.mysiteaddress.com or mysiteaddress.com Essentially it allows people to type in one or the other and both are accepted. It probably depends if the hosting site has the setting, if they allow it and if it works. Since when people go to the page/site it's actually the hosting site where the pages are that they go to. Just a FYI.....

Guest domenico lamberti

I`ve seen it somewhere recently but can`t recall where. Theirs a setting in some hosting sites I believe where you can preset a site to allow either www.mysiteaddress.com or mysiteaddress.com Essentially it allows people to type in one or the other and both are accepted. It probably depends if the hosting site has the setting, if they allow it and if it works. Since when people go to the page/site it's actually the hosting site where the pages are that they go to. Just a FYI.....

thanks man, will look into it, you guys are all really useful, over here,and on the skate, and even on the nearly 2 year old blade forums