Largest MicroSD the crescent can take?

Guest domenico lamberti

Guest domenico lamberti

i bought a 32GB class 10,but some people are saying 16GB is the maximum, and now i am wondering if it is 16GB maximum would the card not work at all or would it only show 16GB's ?

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

I think it is 16GB, I'm sure that's what I read cos that's what I bought :)

Pretty confusing cos it's not listed on the PDADB page or on the actual Orange page itself.

http://pdadb.net/ind..._s_zte_crescent

http://shop.orange.c...orange-in-black

EDIT: Sorry I wasn't reading the detailed version of the PDADB page, that states the max is 32GB...

http://pdadb.net/ind..._s_zte_crescent

Interfaces

Expansion;Interfaces:microSD, microSDHC, TransFlash

Supports High Capacity (SD 2.0/HC) memory cards with capacity of up to 32GB

USB:USB 2.0 client, Hi-Speed (480Mbit/s)

USB Series Micro-B (Micro-USB) connector

Bluetooth+(802.15):Bluetooth 2.1 + Enhanced Data Rate, Internal antenna

Wireless;LAN/Wi-Fi-(802.11):IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n

Internal antenna

Infrared+Gate:Not supported

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa

Guest domenico lamberti

see this is where it confuses me, because i have cloned the data from my old 2GB onto my new 32GB,but i cannot flash ANY file from the 32GB,but if i put the same file on the 2GB they flash without a problem

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Yeah I'm sure I tried a 32GB card and it didn't work, that's why I ended up sticking with the 16GB and I've had no probs there.

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Yeah I'm sure I ordered a 32gb card and it didn't work so I sent it back assuming the phone didn't support it or it was a dud, then I just ordered a 16GB card with no probs...my advise....dump the 32GB and get a good quality 16GB card.

Guest domenico lamberti

thanks for the advice

EDIT : yeah i'm pretty sure its a dud card, all the apps i had installed on my SD suddenly werent there and i couldnt transfer them back, i will message the guy on ebay and ask him for a refund, only £15 so it could have been worse

Edited by domenico lamberti

Guest confu

I've had one or two problems with a 16GB card when I have updated and transferred apps to the SD card. With Mini Tool Partition Wizard I discovered that if you run "check disk for errors and repair" missing apps and files magically reappear.

Guest domenico lamberti

hey guys, i formatted the SD like 3 times in CWM and now it works flawlessly, so maybe i just needed to format it acouple of times to get it to work,but me and my music are happy now

Guest Liamness

It is an SDHC but not an SDXC device. The biggest SD cards it should be able to take are 32gb cards. Of course, these are the largest available at the moment anyway.