• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

gwydir

gwydir

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:liquid metal
So, today my Liquid mt froze up. I turned it off, factory reset, etc etc; it boots up fine, no loss of services, everything works as it should, i get notifications, etc, apart from the touch screen. This is strange as apart form the freeze it was working fine just before i switched it off.

So, my question is, is it completely screwed forever, or is there a way of rectifying it?Posted Image

Edited by gwydir, 03 May 2012 - 10:46 AM.

VJftw

VJftw

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid Mt
try putting it in a bowl of rice overnight, if that fails, i guess make use of your warranty maybe?

gwydir

gwydir

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:liquid metal
It didn't get wet or anything, it just froze up. i'm just hoping it hasn't shorted. bugger.

i think i may have to claim on the warranty, but will have to revert to stock rom first & i'm not sure how to do that without activating usb debugging. i could try to put the sd card in another phone first i spose to get the rom on there.

Edited by gwydir, 03 May 2012 - 10:47 AM.

LoveForEver1325

LoveForEver1325

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Devices:Liquid Metal
You don't need to have usb debugging on. Just set rom on you microsd then use recovery by setting your phone off and use camera focus + volume up + power then use home button to go up menu to go down search to select and < to go back

LFDesigns.tk
The Acer Liquid MT CM9, CM7 and Miui site

ltpitt

ltpitt

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid Metal
You can revert to stock tomorrow easily using adt tool

Sent from my Liquid MT using Tapatalk

Lens_flare

Lens_flare

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts
they all need usb debugging, except of flashing acer_ug folder via sd dload mode(vol down+camera+power)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users