3 replies to this topic

sam tyler

sam tyler

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade Gen1 R.B.M.1 Grand X
hi,i have got a new music player from my phone,what i like to know is it possible for me to use the new music player as my default music player? or transfer the stock player to my sd card? but as its a system app,it wont move over and titanium back up wont let me freeze it(and anttek). im using racerboys update-cm-7-20120225-NIGHTLY-Racer-v2-signed ROM.or is it not possible? any help please!

Hello?could someone help me with my dead ZTE Blade? as i`m trapped in 1973!

shharisree

shharisree

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Devices:Dell xcd 28

hi,i have got a new music player from my phone,what i like to know is it possible for me to use the new music player as my default music player? or transfer the stock player to my sd card? but as its a system app,it wont move over and titanium back up wont let me freeze it(and anttek). im using racerboys update-cm-7-20120225-NIGHTLY-Racer-v2-signed ROM.or is it not possible? any help please!

u can uninstall a system app usin titanium backup (be sure to make a backup first).....

Edited by shharisree, 07 April 2012 - 02:42 AM.

equiliym

equiliym

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Racer
  • Twitter:@equiliym
or just use root explorer and delete /system/app/Music.apk

Suffering-oriented programming.. "First make it possible. Then make it beautiful. Then make it fast."
if i helped please press the vote up button :3

sam tyler

sam tyler

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade Gen1 R.B.M.1 Grand X
i used T.B. for the back up and take of music app,as i dont have root explorer.thanks to both of you for the advice! but i did panic when T.B. said the ROM could die! so far so good. thanks.

Hello?could someone help me with my dead ZTE Blade? as i`m trapped in 1973!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users