Bricked or blown up POV Mobii 7" PlayTab

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

bizkutz

bizkutz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Ok ok....starting this with the statement of bricking my POV will most likely lead to someone telling me that it is impossible., and I'm really counting on that being the truth. After attempting to flash a new ROM to my POV, when I tried to re-boot it would not respond to the power button or to recovery combination. I've tried for days to get it into recovery, I've tried the infamous needle method, I've tried several cables, and all to no avail. At this point I would just like it to be normal and usable, and I would not like to be the one who actually did brick this piece of electronics. HELP!

Biz

richardmlea

richardmlea

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Interests:Technology, science, movies, motorcycles, classic volkswagons, paintball, skiing to name a few of my interests.
  • Devices:P10AN01, TF201, HTC Sensation
  • Twitter:@richard lea
POV mobi 7" playtab is completly different to the vega and the POV mobi tegra tab.
What rom have you tried to flash. If you have flashed a Vega rom the you may have bricked it.
Just found this on XDA.
http://forum.xda-dev...72&postcount=38

Edited by richardmlea, 08 April 2012 - 11:43 AM.

Richard Lea
[email protected]
Replacement Tablet Screens UK
I offer a friendly, UK Advent Vega repair service for hardware problems. Just PM or email me your requirements.
Replacement Touchscreens, LCD's and repair service for most Tablets.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users