Photo

[ROM][ZTE Skate] AtomICS (Full Dolby Audio)

* * * * * 10 votes

• Please log in to reply
345 replies to this topic

Bekzod

Bekzod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
:rolleyes: okey thanx H3ROS.

viluDense

viluDense

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate

Hi H3ROS really nice work! Tested and completly happy with your rom :).
You have a pm from me.
Thanks 4everything

jikobutsu

jikobutsu

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts
  • Devices:OSD
I can't believe how good battery is on this rom.
Any rom I have used with 1% battery seems to go down like the second hand on a watch,but this rom its like 1-2min before it goes down a percent.

Edited by jikobutsu, 10 April 2012 - 10:01 AM.

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
That's not a bad looking battery mod. It seems to fit in rather well with the other icons :)

The battery has been great for me too. I think it helps that it's using Android 2.3.5 and C3C0's kernel has been rather impressive.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png
If you like my ROM's then please consider a donation. A lot of time and effort went into them. Thank you.

My blog website: codeshed.co.uk

robneymcplum

robneymcplum

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Devices:orange monte carlo
Does this rom have the volume button for camera and spacing when typing? And CRT off animation?

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
There's no volume button control linked in with the camera because I wasn't sure if that would prevent you from adjusting the volume when doing video recording (if it even does that?). The other issue I had with that was when holding the camera (phone*) and using the button I found that sometimes one of my fingers would cover the lens. However, it does allow you to use the volume controls to do the spacing and control your music with the screen turned off. It also has the CRT off animation :)

I could release an addon for that feature, if I can get it working again and people want it.

Edited by H3ROS, 09 April 2012 - 05:05 PM.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png
If you like my ROM's then please consider a donation. A lot of time and effort went into them. Thank you.

robneymcplum

robneymcplum

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Devices:orange monte carlo

There's no volume button control linked in with the camera because I wasn't sure if that would prevent you from adjusting the volume when doing video recording (if it even does that?). The other issue I had with that was when holding the camera and using the button I found that sometimes one of my fingers would cover the lens. However, it does allow you to use the volume controls to do the spacing and control your music with the screen turned off. It also has the CRT off animation :)

I could release an addon for that feature, if I can get it working again and people want it.

Ta, just my hands shake like a bastard and have trouble using the on screen button LOL, I dont shoot video so if it affect video I personally dont care, but others might.

jikobutsu

jikobutsu

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts
@H3ROS,
I want to use setcpu in settings instead of nofrills,as setcpu is what I have always used.
I decompiled atomICS settings and made the appropriate changes to settings.xml to have setcpu.But no work,have I missed something,or loads lol

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
When you say your change doesn't work do you mean it doesn't launch SetCPU or the whole settings menu is now messed up?

@ robneymcplum

Here's the camera with the up button to take pictures and start video recording.

http://www.fileswap....Camera.zip.html

Edited by H3ROS, 09 April 2012 - 05:47 PM.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

jikobutsu

jikobutsu

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts
@H3ROS,
The AtomICS Settings still work but the moment I try to enter CPU settings I get a toast message saying that setcpu has force closed.
Maybe I need to do something to settings.apk or setcpu,or maybe I just missed something in atomics settings.

Edited by jikobutsu, 09 April 2012 - 05:57 PM.

felystar

felystar

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • Devices:Orange Monte Carlo
Hey can u publish just the full dolby patch or something for logicmod r3??

Just loving my Monte Carlo ^_^

ErCordobes

ErCordobes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
thank you

I´ll try this rom. I love atomic rom, I hopethis also jajja.

Than you.

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
@ felystar
Well, why not just use this ROM? It's built off a newer source than LogicMod, has a better kernel and has everything working.

@ jikobutsu
It should be this:
<PreferenceScreen android:title="@string/cpu_settings">
			<intent android:targetPackage="com.mhuang.overclocking" android:action="android.intent.action.MAIN" android:targetClass="com.mhuang.overclocking.Setcpu" />
    	</PreferenceScreen>

Edited by H3ROS, 09 April 2012 - 06:06 PM.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

jikobutsu

jikobutsu

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts
Not forgetting the battery life is outstanding!
I put a fresh charged battery in my phone nearly 30min ago,I am OC'd a little over 900Mhz....and I am at 96% battery.I didn't even get that good on stock orange rom. Edit: @H3ROS,that's what I did in settings.xml in AtomICS settings.I checked the package name of setcpu before decompiling. Is that all that needs doing then? I will try again later tonight. Do you know how to hide the setcpu launcher icon like tillaz did on Atomic?

Edited by jikobutsu, 09 April 2012 - 06:13 PM.

felystar

felystar

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

@ felystar
Well, why not just use this ROM? It's built off a newer source than LogicMod, has a better kernel and has everything working.

Ok so if the kernel is better battery duration will be too?? Cuz with logicmod with 773 mhz as maxium and ondemand it drains a lot, but I have just charged it once.
When I install this, should I let it drain completly and charge it with off screen??
What about status bar... can I add what I wanr such as logic mod and swipe off etc?

Edited by felystar, 09 April 2012 - 06:12 PM.

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
@ jikobutsu
To hide the icon remove this line from your applications manifest file:
<category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
I'd suggest decompiling and compiling it via command line. You may then be able to take settings.xml from the new apk and drop it into the default one and it might work if everything else has the same file size.

@ felystar
Correct, the battery duration is good.

If you drain the phone and then charge from the mains and leave it an extra 20 to 30 minutes after it says 100% then that's when I see the best results. Sometimes the phone can go around 4 days with mild usage.

As for the features, it has most things AtomicMod, LogicMod and SKatie do. I've removed some stuff and have added things like superuser and car mode. I guess you could say that I was looking to build a ROM that suites everyone and has the essentials built in.

Edited by H3ROS, 09 April 2012 - 06:26 PM.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

jikobutsu

jikobutsu

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts
@H3ROS,
Cheers m8,I will have another crack at it later when I am home.

Sent from my ZTE Skate using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

felystar

felystar

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

@H3ROS,
Cheers m8,I will have another crack at it later when I am home.

Sent from my ZTE Skate using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

If u get it, will u publish a kinda zip for installing and get it instead of no frills? Or at least the zip without the apk of setCPU?

Pincho1979

Pincho1979

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate
Hello, i am new here, yesterday I installed this rom (working great) but i would like to know how prevent nofrills to work, because i want to install setcpu and don't want incompatibilities betwen them. I assume that is possible to make a change but I'm so noob customing a rom...

by the way i always have a trouble with go launcher: icons in dock bar are very low responsive, i must press them sometimes 3 or more times to work. It doesn't happen with any other launcher...What could be the reason??

thanks in advance and go ahead with atomics, is a great rom

PD sorry if my english is no so good (i know it is not)

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
No-frills isn't activated unless you selected to run it at boot. You can fully remove it, but then the menu entry will bug out if you ever click it.

For me the icons in the dock bar work fine so I'm not sure what to say about that. Maybe you could set the dock row to 1?

https://play.google....ninstaller.free

The above application will allow you to remove no-frills, and you can also remove go launcher if you wish :) Just make sure you have another launcher setup correctly and you never uninstall it.

Edited by H3ROS, 09 April 2012 - 07:13 PM.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users